Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I would love these.. If I order the new ones and send you my old ones back, any way to apply a discount? My 17s are pristine and if you have any use for them, it'd save me some money. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would love these.. If I order the new ones and send you my old ones back, any way to apply a discount? My 17s are pristine and if you have any use for them, it'd save me some money. Thanks!
No plans for a trade in program at this time but with how many of the early ones had issues I don’t think you’ll have any trouble offsetting the cost with the sale of yours.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alright gents, you've been patient enough with me so I suppose I can get you the link before the announcement goes out tomorrow. 2020 Nissan Titan LED Headlight Conversion Plug and Play kits are now on the site. We're throwing the full kit up as a pre-order (due to current delay on OEM headlights), however the harness only, and harness + kit (with necessary windshield washer reservoir and baffle) will ship pretty quick.

Regarding the full kit we do have one set in stock at the time of this posting and I expect it to ship tomorrow. If you're an instant gratification type and want to make sure we have stock feel free to give us a call tomorrow and our team can check stock for you at any time. We've had additional stock on order for a bit and currently are expected to restock for the "pre-order" with full kits shipping around the end of the month.

·
Registered
2020 Pro-4x CC Baja Storm
171 Posts
I obviously already have the 2020 DRL's but if along the way you've figured out how I could tap in a cutoff switch into the dash that would be great, would be nice to drive around the campsites with just parking lights or maybe fogs on. Even better if there's already a connector under the dash, I'd be happy to buy an in-line harness with a simple switch for the dash button area!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts