Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.autoblog.com/photos/2020-nissan-titan-xd-spied/

Grill and bumper are different, but they stuck with that straight across body line and huge gap where the bumper and grill meet up. I wish they'd blend the design of the bumper and grill together so they have a more seamless look. That huge straight gap really kills the flow of everything else.

That being said, I'm glad to see them attempt a revision. Still can't say if it's better or worse yet.

Also looks like they had the opportunity to open up the front wheel wells and didn't. Why does Nissan hate aftermarket customization so much? You can put 35's on a leveled F150, but you need a 6" lift for a Titan. Come on guys, this is an easy fix, just do it.

·
Registered
639 Posts
The more of that zebra tape they pull off.. the more it looks the same..

The big screen inside should be a win...I mean many of the auto reviews say the Tian should be avoided because the nav screen is an inch smaller than the competition..

We may be looking at the future top selling full size now!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I like the new grille shape. Looks more like the Titan symbol.
The gauge cluster and infotainment upgrades are a welcome addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
it's the exactly same, they need a full re do if they wanna sell any trucks imo....and no, f150's can't just fit 35's that easily. you have to do some major trimming to areas that are deemed important in case of accidents.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The gauge cluster and infotainment upgrades are a welcome addition.

Thats the two things that stood out to me. Also, they have one picture of the blurred out "person" I'd assume. But man it just makes it look very NSFW if you first take a look at that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thats the two things that stood out to me. Also, they have one picture of the blurred out "person" I'd assume. But man it just makes it look very NSFW if you first take a look at that.

Driver looks like a total d i c k.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts