Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Unwilling to wait for a 'fix' and disappointed with the response I was getting from my dealer and Nissan USA, I sold my Titan 2 weeks ago. Good luck to you all with your transmission fixes.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Unwilling to wait for a 'fix' and disappointed with the response I was getting from my dealer and Nissan USA, I sold my Titan 2 weeks ago. Good luck to you all with your transmission fixes.
Hate to hear that. Nissan really needs to step up on this. The weird trans behavior takes away from an otherwise awesome truck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Add me to the list. My 2017 does this. Dealer said they will replace trans but i have 2 other issues that i think are all related to this or this to the other. They are every so often after start when i get to 3500 rpm it just spasms and will not go over that rpm just drops revs up drops revs up.... the other is poor start and just kind of diesels and them stalls. Then try it again and starts fine. Want to get it runnig well enough to trade and end my run of Nissan vehicles.
Was back at dealership and they ordered a new trans for me. They said they will notify me when it is in and then change. My other issues have been resolved so far anyway.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2021 pro 4x with less than 4K miles, horrible clunk coming to a stop quite often. Gear hunts, got a pedal commander to eliminate lag, but it still has issues. Also a really bad squeak/metallic noise coming from the back right of truck at slow speeds over broken pavement. I was 99% ready to buy a ram and now I wish I had. I’m not a happy owner.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts