Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am two days out from a potential purchase of a Pro 4X Titan 2021, black, moonroof, leather, no running boards. Deal is 61K OTD, 84-Mo 0% APR, in PA. Just need to know if this is a good deal or if I am jumping the gun. Thanks, -SVZ

·
Premium Member
72,806 Posts
Sounds very high. I wouldn't buy one now. Prices are unreal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
that's about 10k more than i gave in Jan for a fully loaded pro4x with running boards and both the comfort and off road packages. i also have the two mirrors.i think the only thing its missing is the rear dvd/tv screens. i also did the 0% for 84 months, and my dealer doubled the factory warranty bumper to bumper 10 year 100k miles.

i think mine was 62 sticker

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's about 10k more than i gave in Jan for a fully loaded pro4x with running boards and both the comfort and off road packages. i think the only thing its missing is the rear dvd/tv screens. i also did the 0% for 84 months, and my dealer doubled the factory warranty bumper to bumper 10 year 100k miles.

i think mine was 62 sticker
Oh wow, that’s an incredible deal. I would fly for that kind of deal, where was this?!?

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,653 Posts
Hi all, I am two days out from a potential purchase of a Pro 4X Titan 2021, black, moonroof, leather, no running boards. Deal is 61K OTD, 84-Mo 0% APR, in PA. Just need to know if this is a good deal or if I am jumping the gun. Thanks, -SVZ
I was hoping to get the panoroof just for the vented seats, but I saw a post about the water not draining correctly, which make me glad that I didn't get mine with that option. I still would like the vented seats though. Maybe they'll offer it separately.

This one is listed at $45,196 2021 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 1N6AA1ED7MN525128 | Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia Buford, GA but that dealership has been talked down a lot on these boards. I'm guessing they are throwing all discounts and probably having you go through their finance company at some crazy rate like 8% or something. I say go to Cars.com and see what's out there even if you have to have it shipped. Paying a little for transport or flying to the dealership should be relatively cheap if the discount is greater than $1500. Good luck.

·
Registered
2021 titan S
33 Posts
61k is quite high imo, crazy how truck prices seem to be skyrocketing. Here in VA a couple months ago when nissan was offering incentives on titans I had the choice of a pro-4x at 49k, sv at 45k, and s at just under 38k. I went with the last option.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I almost pulled the trigger on a Baja Storm pro4x last week in Richmond VA. Sticker was 52k with 4K incentive, so 48k. The used car market is very high as well so they were giving me 23k for my ‘18 Subaru Crosstrek Limited where I only owe 15. Just couldn’t get my wife to give up the trek just yet.....

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Where in PA? I got my 2021 Pro4x for about 53K OTD, and I have the same options you are looking at.

Reactions: SoVryZen

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Near Philly, did you get 0apr too?
Yes. I drove 600 miles round trip to Indiana, PA to pick up my truck. I got offers from six different dealers near me (I'm in Bucks county), and none could match mine. I was in and out of dealership in just over an hour. Did all negotiating through phone and text. Here's the link to the dealer:

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
469 Posts
Pls come with me next time I have to buy a vehicle lol
You dont want me negotiating for you lol! That was just the deal they were offering at the time. It was either 84 months 0% or $10K in rebates. The rebates worked out better for me. My interest rate wasnt bad but Im refinancing in June down to a 1.99% knocking off 12 months of the term and lowering my payment like $100. S

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I realize now may not be the best time to buy but there is a dealership in Texas near me with 7 x P4Xs on their lot. The price on the internet reflects a small dealer discount (pre-negotiation, of course) and the Nissan $4k cash. There's a couple with an MSRP of $59k that have an adjusted price of $52k after discounts. That price doesn’t seem like too bad a starting point to me. Given that they have so many on their lot currently I believe they may be willing to go down a bit more. Any reason to believe this dealership wouldn’t negotiate a bit more off the price (down from $52k)?

edit to add a little more detail. The truck mentioned above is black. It has the utility, convenience, and moon-roof packages along with mudflaps and kickplate.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Any reason to believe this dealership wouldn’t negotiate a bit more off the price (down from $52k)?
More trucks on their lot means more money to be made. With a chip shortage, no sign of inventory coming in to replace whats going out and used car values being comparable to new cars. Id say those are perfectly good reasons to not come off the price. When there is a shortage of something in the world that people want, you dont discount what you have to sell them.

But hey all you can do is try to negotiate and you might come out on top

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
My experience is, with rare exception, the advertised price is never the lowest they will go. That said, now is a tough time for car dealers, and car shoppers. But with the coming inflation, expect loaded half tons to start hitting six figures in price within a few years.

Reactions: SoVryZen

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the responses. I'm not in a hurry to get a truck so if they're not willing to go lower then I dont have any issue holding off for a while. My thought was even with the chip shortage they still need to sell vehicles so they may be willing to deal a bit.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Don't do it Titans are carp thank the Lord I was able to trade mine and go back to a Ford

1 - 20 of 30 Posts