21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,926 Posts
Carp? Lmfao

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all, I am two days out from a potential purchase of a Pro 4X Titan 2021, black, moonroof, leather, no running boards. Deal is 61K OTD, 84-Mo 0% APR, in PA. Just need to know if this is a good deal or if I am jumping the gun. Thanks, -SVZ
Well if it was me I would pass on it .Because of the moon roof for having one in my Pathfinder it gets hot in the summer . Now if you live up north it might be okay .But it again you might run into leaking issue if you plan to keep it for a long time . Just remember that with a hard top you can't go wrong .

·
Banned
7 Posts
Have fun with your start stop bs lol
F250 no start stop . Have fun with the vibration between 65 and 75 of the cooling sensors needing replacement also the a.c. Clutch issues . I did give Nissan a chance at one time !!! But I left their hello at the $#&%$ door my friend . You too along with most others will learn Nissan has no business making pick ups and on yeah watch the paint on the hood don't pressure wash too hard it will lift off

·
Registered
17 Posts
F250 no start stop . Have fun with the vibration between 65 and 75 of the cooling sensors needing replacement also the a.c. Clutch issues . I did give Nissan a chance at one time !!! But I left their hello at the $#&%$ door my friend . You too along with most others will learn Nissan has no business making pick ups and on yeah watch the paint on the hood don't pressure wash too hard it will lift off
What stop and start issue were you talking about ? I've had my Titan for 8 yrs now and have not had any start and stop issue . The only thing I could bet is that you bought a used one right ?
And if so you just inherited somebody else's problem . This is why I will never buy a used vehicle again no matter what the salesman tells you . If you can always get a new vehicle by doing this if something happens to it you know for sure it was you that notices it first .And like I said this is what I did and I've had my Titan for 8 yrs now and the only issue I have had go bad on it is the Sirius antenna going out on me . Is what they are telling me . And this is because I brought it new and I know what goes wrong with it at first . Not inherited to me like some used vehicle are .

·
Banned
7 Posts
Dude he is talking about the Ford mainly f 150 shuts off when it stops then starts again. Titans do not have that application and if they did that would be messed up as well I am sure my main issue is the diesel titan XD 16 through 19 they had no idea about the diesel market that's why they stopped making the diesel

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dude he is talking about the Ford mainly f 150 shuts off when it stops then starts again. Titans do not have that application and if they did that would be messed up as well I am sure my main issue is the diesel titan XD 16 through 19 they had no idea about the diesel market that's why they stopped making the diesel
[/QU
Oh okay I guess I misunderstood then . But that still goes about inheriting somebody else's problem .

·
Registered
2021 titan S
33 Posts
I won't be "pressure washing" my vehicle at any time during my ownership. No wonder your paint fell off...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was hoping to get the panoroof just for the vented seats, but I saw a post about the water not draining correctly, which make me glad that I didn't get mine with that option. I still would like the vented seats though. Maybe they'll offer it separately.

This one is listed at $45,196 2021 Nissan Titan PRO-4X 1N6AA1ED7MN525128 | Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia Buford, GA but that dealership has been talked down a lot on these boards. I'm guessing they are throwing all discounts and probably having you go through their finance company at some crazy rate like 8% or something. I say go to Cars.com and see what's out there even if you have to have it shipped. Paying a little for transport or flying to the dealership should be relatively cheap if the discount is greater than $1500. Good luck.
I tried 2 weeks ago to buy one from Sutherlin and got jerked around for several days. Here in the southeast, there seem to be plenty of P4X with leather for $50ish. I wound up getting a new 20 SL XD 4wd for about 51.

·
Registered
2021, Nissan Titan Pro-4X in Red Alert
36 Posts
Sounds very high. I wouldn't buy one now. Prices are unreal.
This is all that Carvana would offer me for me near Pro-4X which was well equipped and had an MSRP of $62: $46,837. Only 10,000 miles. No thanks Carvana!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts