Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2021 Pro4x is a great truck. Biggest difference from my 2014 ford fx4 is the heavy stiff steering at slow speeds and parking. Truck has 11k miles on it. For those with a 20-21 model does it improve or is it standard on these titans. First Titan Ive owned so like to get feedback from other owners. Please share.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
678 Posts
Sounds like a trip to the dealer. Drive another one on the lot to compare. I would 100% say that I’ve never felt the T had heavy stiff steering compared to other vehicles I drive.

Reactions: busemans

·
Premium Member
5,210 Posts
It’s not a Ford and it won’t turn as easily as fords do however since we can’t compare ours to yours or your previous truck go test drive another one to see. To me if it’s really easy to turn it’s then very easy to go squirrelly in some situations.
My Challenger doesn’t allow you to turn easily either.

Clint

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Clint. Sometimes driving it in town its hard turning, On highways its fine. First Titan so didn't know if its a normal Titan thing.

·
Registered
2017 titan sv 4x4 with tech, convinience, tow, navigation, and Texas packages
5,582 Posts
its hard when sitting still because of how heavy the truck is. i always notice that in heavier vehicles so i just let it start rolling in idle before i start turning. then its really easy to turn. its power assist steering, not full power steering so that makes the difference.

i remember when i was in high school and i had a 65 mustang. it had no power assist on anything. in the parking lot it was terrible. you had to really put your body into turning the wheels, ha ha ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts