Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of wheel that came off my new Pro4X at 1123 miles. Asking $600 OBO, willing to ship, but buyer pays actual shipping. Will also come with the factory lug nuts.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Good luck. I couldnt get the cheapskates on here, CL or FB market place to give me $600 for a 21 Pro4X wheels with the OEM Grabbers with only 2000 miles on them.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
166 Posts
Those are a tough sell. Every Pro4X in existence started out with that tire/wheel combo. A lot of them were pulled off and being sold cheap. I finely sold my combo for $400 to a dad that wanted to put them on his son's 1st gen Tundra. I was skeptical, so we mounted one in my drive. It fit but with serious rubbing when turning. He was convinced that spacers would fix that issue, so I told him "once you leave the driveway, they're yours regardless". Those wheels and tires looked pretty awesome on that mini-me Tundra.

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro-4X
13 Posts
LOL 😂 ...I was thinking of getting a new set of wheels and tires and selling the stock set...glad I checked here first. I guess I will keep the stock set on the truck until they are worn and then replace them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set of wheel that came off my new Pro4X at 1123 miles. Asking $600 OBO, willing to ship, but buyer pays actual shipping. Will also come with the factory lug nuts.
GM, where are you located, just so I can calculate shipping? I'm interested if shipping is not crazy!! Lol!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Will these fit on a 2018 Titan S? Also location please. Thx
I personally can tell you that NON-XD wheels are interchangeable. XD is where bolt patterns come into play and adapters needed.
I have 2017 SV wheels on my 2012 SV with no issue. I've also fit a 18 P4X wheel before, but dude didn't have the whole set.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts