Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening. at the point where im ready to delete the Adaptive/ICC Forward Radar Sensor. ive yet to see anything on the 2020 XD so here i am. Anyone gone through the motions to try and delete? 2021 XD Pro4x

·
Registered
491 Posts
Evening. at the point where im ready to delete the Adaptive/ICC Forward Radar Sensor. ive yet to see anything on the 2020 XD so here i am. Anyone gone through the motions to try and delete? 2021 XD Pro4x
When you say delete it what do you mean? Make it where you have no cruise control at all or make it where you have standard cruise control and not adaptive?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Help me understand what you're trying to accomplish. Is it a bumper replacement? You can toggle between cruise modes. Press and hold "cruise on" and the icon will change indicating standard cruise is activated instead of the adaptive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Help me understand what you're trying to accomplish. Is it a bumper replacement? You can toggle between cruise modes. Press and hold "cruise on" and the icon will change indicating standard cruise is activated instead of the adaptive.
WAT omg does this work in a 2021? On the highway the adaptive cruise is great, but I live in a mountainous area and the adaptive cruise is doing nothing but eating my brakes. Engine braking is plenty for the most part, but its constantly lighting the brake lights.

·
Registered
7 Posts
WAT omg does this work in a 2021? On the highway the adaptive cruise is great, but I live in a mountainous area and the adaptive cruise is doing nothing but eating my brakes. Engine braking is plenty for the most part, but its constantly lighting the brake lights.
My '20 only brakes on gentle hils...some hills i travel push me to 15+mph above what I'm set at unless there is a car in front

1 - 11 of 11 Posts