Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NY area, 2021 SV with Utility and convenience packages as well as the rear seat entertainment. 57,210 after a few dealer packages I wanted based on driving (tax not included). Traded my '19 Titan SV with Convenience package on this. I know I paid high considering the market right now, it's the only SV in the area with the options I was looking for. P4X's are starting at $62k before everything they mark up on them, sad I couldn't find anything. Actually had equity in my '19 with the lease I had then (bought this time so I am done once I pay it off). I hate that gut wrenching feeling reading all the other news on the site with prices people see/have gotten but this was the lowest in the area...I love the trucks, that's why this is my second. I don't like the quality on the Chevy or Ford 150/0's and the RAM's are just not me, I don't like the maintenance issues with those. My '19 was rock solid and I put a bunch of mileage on it, even considering covid. Used it for towing, highway treks, etc.

As an aside, MSRP on Nissan's site for what I have is $55,960 before the dealer packages I added:
  • T&W protection, which everytime I've had it, it's paid for itself with where I have to drive
  • Ding shield, again paid for itself (I hate having to park at hospitals....people are inconsiderate)
  • Simoniz, it gets it's due hate but thankfully mine is applied by a local detailer that the dealer works with so it's not a shoddy application job, and driving in the rain down the thruway with this stuff on makes a difference...i've got my fair share of shield time both with and without, it definitely makes a difference

·
Registered
11 Posts
NY area, 2021 SV with Utility and convenience packages as well as the rear seat entertainment. 57,210 after a few dealer packages I wanted based on driving (tax not included). Traded my '19 Titan SV with Convenience package on this. I know I paid high considering the market right now, it's the only SV in the area with the options I was looking for. P4X's are starting at $62k before everything they mark up on them, sad I couldn't find anything. Actually had equity in my '19 with the lease I had then (bought this time so I am done once I pay it off). I hate that gut wrenching feeling reading all the other news on the site with prices people see/have gotten but this was the lowest in the area...I love the trucks, that's why this is my second. I don't like the quality on the Chevy or Ford 150/0's and the RAM's are just not me, I don't like the maintenance issues with those. My '19 was rock solid and I put a bunch of mileage on it, even considering covid. Used it for towing, highway treks, etc.

As an aside, MSRP on Nissan's site for what I have is $55,960 before the dealer packages I added:
  • T&W protection, which everytime I've had it, it's paid for itself with where I have to drive
  • Ding shield, again paid for itself (I hate having to park at hospitals....people are inconsiderate)
  • Simoniz, it gets it's due hate but thankfully mine is applied by a local detailer that the dealer works with so it's not a shoddy application job, and driving in the rain down the thruway with this stuff on makes a difference...i've got my fair share of shield time both with and without, it definitely makes a difference
Wow! In February, I made a deal for my mother in law.
New 2021 Titan SV 4x4, convenience + utility package + adventure (?) Package.
MSRP was either $52k or $53k. I can't remember. We got it for $39,xxx before tax.
It was such a good deal that I went back in April and bought a pro4x with utility and convenience for $44,xxx + tax. We love both trucks!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,648 Posts
@malhovic its a bummer your area is so tough to find the truck you want. and it drives the price up. i am glad you got what you want though and hopefully its as dependable as the 19 you previously had

·
Registered
22 Posts

Wow, I have a similar Titan that I bought in March and the sticker was $53,000. But it's the best truck out there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts