Nissan Titan Forum banner

2021 Titan owner

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  travair 
#1 ·
Hello all.
Long time Nissan fan. 240sx to Altima to armada. Still have 05 Armada SE off-road with custom 4” lift on 35’s. Just dropped our Titan off at Fabtech for them to R and D a 6” lift. They’ll have for 2-4 weeks. Excited to get it back and look in to future upgrades for these trucks. We got the pro 4x with factory e locker. Maybe all pro 4x come that way. Didn’t need or want dvd system but it came with one. Really wanted and needed tow brakes and luckily it came with that. We purchased 35x12.5R20 on XD 20x10 gauntlet wheels. I’ll post pics once I pic her up.
Thanks

Travis

#8 ·
Nah - no rubbing on the 35's. I take it off road on a fairly regular basis too, ups and downs, no rubs. In my younger days, I kept tires that rubbed because I liked the look but now, the function follows the form so I can't drive a truck that rubs the fenders or the frame - gotta have clean articulation. Really happy with it. I really like Fabtech - seems they've always been a forward thinking company that doesn't compromise on quality.

#7 ·
I was going to do rough country the a few weeks ago when we bought it. No one local to me would do it because their website or tech doesn’t say 2021. So I called Fabtech and they told me to bring it down.

For the armada I should explain custom lift. There wasn’t many options for it. So I did Bilstein adjustable front shocks, ready lift adjustable lift on top of coils then rough country tubular arms to clear the top of coils. The rear has big tow so I got PRG puck inserts and then bought non big tow coil springs. My air suspension still works great so I was able to adjust the actuator and keep the leveling suspension. With everything it still rides good and I can tow my boat and trailer. I’m running a metric tire that is about 35x11.5 on XD Rockstars.

#9 ·
I was going to do rough country the a few weeks ago when we bought it. No one local to me would do it because their website or tech doesn’t say 2021. So I called Fabtech and they told me to bring it down.

For the armada I should explain custom lift. There wasn’t many options for it. So I did Bilstein adjustable front shocks, ready lift adjustable lift on top of coils then rough country tubular arms to clear the top of coils. The rear has big tow so I got PRG puck inserts and then bought non big tow coil springs. My air suspension still works great so I was able to adjust the actuator and keep the leveling suspension. With everything it still rides good and I can tow my boat and trailer. I’m running a metric tire that is about 35x11.5 on XD Rockstars.
View attachment 548899
That's a great UAV - urban assault vehicle. Looks menacing - I bet it looks even meaner coming towards you down the street.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.