Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hard time finding a company that has approved/tested for the 2022 Pro4x lift kit. Rough Country says they don't even offer for the Pro4x (???). I just want to make sure I get the right fitment on the new year model to avoid any complications. Has anyone had success finding a suitable match yet?
Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
5,280 Posts
Having a hard time finding a company that has approved/tested for the 2022 Pro4x lift kit. Rough Country says they don't even offer for the Pro4x (???). I just want to make sure I get the right fitment on the new year model to avoid any complications. Has anyone had success finding a suitable match yet?
Thanks!!
ICON makes a Nissan approved kit.

Clint

Reactions: Rlooper1

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Check this thread out:

·
Premium Member
5,280 Posts
So are we saying that there is NO difference in the 2021 and the 2022 Pro4x?
I doubt there’s any changes since 2016 other than the number.
Manufacturers of parts don’t remeasure each successive year.

Clint

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I doubt there’s any changes since 2016 other than the number.
Manufacturers of parts don’t remeasure each successive year.

Clint
This was my thought too but wish someone could confirm 100%.... kinda hate to take a risk on installing one that only shows up to 2021---esp when dealing with such an expensive piece of equipment ya know?

·
Premium Member
5,280 Posts
Nissan sells and installs this kit. Go to your dealers parts counter and verify the kit is still appropriate.

Clint

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I’m throwing a rough country 3” lift on mine next weekend..

Was doing a two inch today but was gonna have too much coil bucket contact so just decided to get the 3” kit with the new uca’s.

Since I’m going an inch higher than planned might as well get the 69lb a piece Falken wildpeak tires and just hope I can at least maintain 16mpg on the hwy!!!😂

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I’m throwing a rough country 3” lift on mine next weekend..

Was doing a two inch today but was gonna have too much coil bucket contact so just decided to get the 3” kit with the new uca’s.

Since I’m going an inch higher than planned might as well get the 69lb a piece Falken wildpeak tires and just hope I can at least maintain 16mpg on the hwy!!!😂
Can't go wrong with the Falkens. I had them on my last two Titans. I plan to put them on my current truck once the stocks are done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am in the same position you are in, although my truck is a 2022 SV 4X4. I spoke to the service department at the nissan dealership I bought the truck from and they told me they would have no problem installing the ICON kit on my 2022 even though officially it fits 16-19 MDL year trucks. The only issue is they tried to mark up the kit to over $5K!! not including the install. However they will install it for $1,300 if I buy it somewhere else and bring it up there. So I will buy one from the guy selling them on here for $2K and have the dealer install it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The dealer I use in SA installs rough country 3” on some models new.. adds custom rims and 295/70 tires then marks them up 10 to 15k!!!!
Yea the markups have gotten crazy. On top of that while that kit should work the problem I had was that Rough Country doesn't off the supplemental warranty on the 2022 MDL year. So if Nissan were to deny a warranty claim you would not have anything to fall back on. But if your dealer is the one putting it on hopefully they wouldn't deny the claim.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts