Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tfl truck was also claiming they drove their electric f150 straight from Colorado to Alaska on only two charges….
They did a follow up video on the support vehicle for that trip, the F150 Hybrid. It was the go-to vehicle for everything. Even charged up the F150 Lightning at times during the trip. I’d take the hybrid over the Lightning.

I’d Probably take the Ram TRX over any of those but that’s a different story.

·
Registered
549 Posts
From the comments on the article; "They've jacked up their prices, thrown reliability out the door, and told Canada to go **** themselves....wow, great business plan!"
Let's just flush 10% of the North American market down the tubes.
I won't consider any Nissan, ever.

·
Registered
2019 Titan Pro 4X, 2005 Pathfinder
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
From the comments on the article; "They've jacked up their prices, thrown reliability out the door, and told Canada to go **** themselves....wow, great business plan!"
Let's just flush 10% of the North American market down the tubes.
I won't consider any Nissan, ever.
Yet you have 536 posts on a Titan board and are still posting today!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Yet you have 536 posts on a Titan board and are still posting today!
Perhaps I should have said "ever, again".
My first car was a Datsun, in 1975. The way Nissan has treated customers here lately is the reason I'll not consider them for any future automotive needs.
I still drive a '15 P4X and probably will for some time as there are less than 40K miles on it, it's paid for and I have a trailer to pull.
Does that clarify things for you?

·
Registered
2019 Titan Pro 4X, 2005 Pathfinder
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Perhaps I should have said "ever, again".
My first car was a Datsun, in 1975. The way Nissan has treated customers here lately is the reason I'll not consider them for any future automotive needs.
I still drive a '15 P4X and probably will for some time as there are less than 40K miles on it, it's paid for and I have a trailer to pull.
Does that clarify things for you?
Stop global whining

1 - 14 of 14 Posts