Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am truck hunting.I just sold my 2wd Tundra LTD Access cab(great truck,but backseat too small).A local dealer has a stripped XE KC for $20988-no options at all.He will sell aXE CC for~$23300 with just the preferred package.A SE CC with an electric seat will be about $26500.I would rather have the electric seat popular package,but the $$ would be a problem.My questions
1)How comfortable is the bench seat in front?I drove it for 3 minutes-felt fine-but what about a long trip?
2)How is the back seat on the KC?Useable for 5'9" adults for 1 hour?
3Are these prices any good?
I am near New Orleans.Toyota has just put $1000 rebate on the Tundra DC- guess because of the competition(Nissan,Ford,Chevy,Dodge)I could get a Tundra LTD DC for $28000 now-it has an electric seat,and is roughly equivalent to a SE with power drivers seat.Thanks,Charlie

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Check some of the websites out there for 'invoice' guidelines on that truck first.

As far as the bench...thats what we have and I have sat in it for 6 hours straight thus far with no problem.

For the rear bench, my 5'10" son sits in the back for 3 hours quite a bit. Not a peep from him.

Chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
PHOEBISIS said:
I am truck hunting.I just sold my 2wd Tundra LTD Access cab(great truck,but backseat too small).A local dealer has a stripped XE KC for $20988-no options at all.He will sell aXE CC for~$23300 with just the preferred package.A SE CC with an electric seat will be about $26500.I would rather have the electric seat popular package,but the $$ would be a problem.My questions
1)How comfortable is the bench seat in front?I drove it for 3 minutes-felt fine-but what about a long trip?
2)How is the back seat on the KC?Useable for 5'9" adults for 1 hour?
3Are these prices any good?
I am near New Orleans.Toyota has just put $1000 rebate on the Tundra DC- guess because of the competition(Nissan,Ford,Chevy,Dodge)I could get a Tundra LTD DC for $28000 now-it has an electric seat,and is roughly equivalent to a SE with power drivers seat.Thanks,Charlie
1) Very Comfortable - I love it - the center console and the door provide good resting places for arms when driving.
2) I have the CC - For us this was the only option.
3) Prices sound OK to me. You can compare them to invoice by checking edmunds.com.

Whatever you decide you gonna love this truck.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The bench is great... lots of surface and storage area on the center seat console, perfect for resting your elbow on, and easy to flip up/down for a 3rd person. But there are 2 things i don't like about it... the center hump forces the middle person to strattle the hump and i don't like the gear shifter on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Get on the internet-

and deal with Mark Frakes at Leblanc Nissan-internet sales-we agreed on $500 over invoice. Here is the e-mail-if you deal -give him my name Alan Smith-thanx--
[email protected]
-pretty cool but if u get too anal and overzealous with your q and a gets a lil pissy. :boxing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts