Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny thing is i've done this before and i turned down some good offers when i wanted more for them.. but i couldn't part with them, now im ready..lol....So I'm selling my 20's for stock wheels + cash, Mostly because Im not into the same things i was when i got the wheels so they dont really hold any value with me these days.
I'm looking for stock wheels /w tires plus $800 for my wheels/tires .... Wheels are 20x9.5 eagle alloys w/ Toyo Open country 305/50/. 2 tires are about 50% 2 are 40% ..... All offers will be considered! FYI Wheels are in orl,FL but im sure we can arrange something if your in the GA,SC,NC area

MAKE AN OFFER!

·
Registered
690 Posts
nice rims i hope some one takes them off of you. I have the same ones! those are a spanking deal i wish i would have gotten that great of deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wheels are flawless... I actually just got new center caps for them. They haven't even been on the truck 9months...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have an idea of the offset but i dont want to be wrong then have to edit it so i'll get back to you on that one tomorrow!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So i've been getting offers but no one has followed thru..hummmm

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know this is a good deal but..... Make me an offer

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can you tell me how they ride. I just bought a pair of aftermarket rims and tires and I hated them. My steering wheel would shake from 45 to 75. I had to take them back.

I am very picking. Must have something with a good ride, near stock.

I have stock 18's from my 04, but I do not have much tread left.

I live in Jacksonville, Fl.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The ride is great but these are the only tires i've ever had so i couldn't compair to any others like them... They are quiet and soft! I really couldn't tell you honestly how many miles i have on the tires... i would guess something like...30k... It's about time for them to be replaced

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So i wasn't going to bump these again but i do want them gone!

·
TitanTalk.com Sticker Source
408 Posts
Could you please post some pics of the tread on the tires? I might interested depending how worn they are. I'm in the Tampa area.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts