Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 22 inch magnaflow and checked around and everyone wants 150 to install it. I have decided to do it myself and save the coin. Does anyone have any How too's or pictures to show me exactly where to cut the pipes rotate and install the new muffler.? When I make the cut on the drivers side and rotate the pipe will the ends slide into each other, or will they but up together and need to be welded?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
$150 dang must be too cold up there. I got mine done with everything including muffler for $140. I got the 18" magnaflow and sounds great but there is the drone but nothing that is bad to me, and the passengers don't notice it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes. Alaska is a little pricey. Lived up there for 19 years and know first hand how expensive it is. I got the Magnaflow 18" for 49.99 from hottexhaust.com (military discount), and had a shop weld it on for 50 bones. Not bad when considering magnaflow.com wanted 150.00 for the muffler alone. The shop did a good job, they even had a mendrel bender and used it for my install. The shop is down in victorville, California, yes I know it's a little too far for Alaskans but just posting it for anyone down in California looking for an install.

·
Registered
5 Posts
AF-Medic said:
I got my 22 inch magnaflow and checked around and everyone wants 150 to install it. I have decided to do it myself and save the coin. Does anyone have any How too's or pictures to show me exactly where to cut the pipes rotate and install the new muffler.? When I make the cut on the drivers side and rotate the pipe will the ends slide into each other, or will they but up together and need to be welded?

Thanks for any help.
$150?!?!? I got mine welded on for $25 at a local shop. $150 is insane.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts