Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some 24's on there truck if so how does it ride and handle? I was told from a friend that they ride real bad.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,292 Posts
They don't look good on a Titan either. There are pictures in here somewhere with I believe 26's and didn't get many people in here who liked it.
But if it's your truck and money, do whatever you want to.

Clint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
jtjohn said:
Anyone have some 24's on there truck if so how does it ride and handle? I was told from a friend that they ride real bad.
I have a 2007 Crew Cab with 24s. So not true about the bad ride. Mine doesn't ride any different. Also, I have just enough sidewall for bumps/potholes....305/35-24 on 24x10s. I love mine. Some people may not care for them, but last I checked....I really didn't give a crap about what other people thought of how I spend my money. Not being rude...just how I feel.

A couple pics:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
novajess1972 said:
I have a 2007 Crew Cab with 24s. So not true about the bad ride. Mine doesn't ride any different. Also, I have just enough sidewall for bumps/potholes....305/35-24 on 24x10s. I love mine. Some people may not care for them, but last I checked....I really didn't give a crap about what other people thought of how I spend my money. Not being rude...just how I feel.

A couple pics:

I don't know why but those look like 22's. I'm not saying they're not 24's..........they just look rather small for some reason. The day I have an extra few thousand dollars laying around I'm gonna get some 24's. That'll be in a couple years or more. :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Yah I shoulda got 24's.... My wife thought they looked to big when we rolled them out next the truck. Yah I know I'm a &#(**y, but you know what they say, if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
XterraChad said:
Yah I shoulda got 24's.... My wife thought they looked to big when we rolled them out next the truck. Yah I know I'm a &#(**y, but you know what they say, if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy.

i know! my 22's look so small now!!!! i want 24's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
I have 22s with Low Pros, and its a hell of alot rougher...im fixin to step it up and get 24's soon with just a drop in the back..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
940 Posts
titan814 said:
got 24's now!

ride better then the 22's. the quality of the wheel has a lot to do with the ride..

[/IMG]
truck looks awesome...................................
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top