Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking for some 24in wheels for my titan I found these KMC Empire 24in Black wheels and want to get them but i guess there not even out yet.. What do you guys think of them......

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
is that your truck in your avatar. It look like you already have black rims...
What tires are you going with?'

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
looks like he painted his stock SE rims

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
those are soooooooooooooooooo sick!!!!!!!!

btw.. ALL black is the only way to go.. NO CHROME!

·
Registered
418 Posts
yeah...they look to plain to me. but then again, i dont like all black rims, sorry fellas, i know a lot of yall love all black. but they just aint my style.

·
Registered
431 Posts
man....those are friggin AWESOME! i may like those even more then the rockstars!

well at least equally.

·
Registered
68 Posts
fishinfrenzi15 said:
yeah...they look to plain to me. but then again, i dont like all black rims, sorry fellas, i know a lot of yall love all black. but they just aint my style.

same here, color is fine, but you need to chromage going on

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya that is my truck i have everthing blacked out already and i did paint the stock wheels black cause i did not like them and im waiting to buy some other wheels. im wondering if there gunnna git though the tire size is a 305/35/24 what other rims do u think i should get. i kinda like the plainess of them though

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what do u mean by monsters... ya i already did the whole pre-runner thing with a ford ranger and i got a Bike and would like to keep my truck nice so i can just drive out to the desert park and beat the $%$# out of my bike not my truck.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah, those would be friggin' sweet. I'm waiting for KMC to release the Slyde in the black. I call the supplier every once in a while to check when they will be released.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i like em' freagin big ace wheel though dang too big for me but i like em if you find em and get em lets see some pics

·
Registered
249 Posts
It's gonna be awhile. I called my supplier, and he couldn't give me a good date on some of the wheels. i'll try again on Monday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts