Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here to TT but after seeing all the cool stuff going on you all have inspired me.

I just got some 24's on the ol Titan with 295/40/24

What do you think?.....

24s1.jpg 24s2.jpg 24s3.jpg

Thanks,
-Trey :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
I like it alot dude!! I put 22s on mine and wished I had 24's, but I am probably about to get some 26's now. Alot of people dont like the big wheel look, but me personally I like 24s and 26s on them

·
Registered
160 Posts
ride looks tight! did u change your ride height?
also wot % is your tint? i got 15% and it looks good. but i think yours is darker.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys :)

I like the larger wheel look on the 4x2's. I guess I just see it as if I was going to lift it and put BIG tires on it I would have got the 4x4 but I'm just not a 4x4 guy.

I don't think I've seen a Titan on 26's yet...

I did level out the front with a 2.5" leveling lift. As for the tint I'm not sure exactly. One of the guys at the shop had a King Cab Titan and I looked at his and said "Do it like that". I with the front was a bit darker to match the back but no big deal....

Still need to find a good gill...and ideas?

Thanks,
-Trey :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
looks really good! i might contact you to ask a few questions about who you used here in the valley if that is coo' and to pic your brain as well!?
Reef

·
Registered
592 Posts
Beautiful! Thumbs up....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks nice...I would have gone with a lower profile tire and lowered the truck a bit though. But that is just one opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts