Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bridgestone Revo 1 are worn out at 17,000 miles. Warranty will help with new set. They now have 2 different sizes in the Revo 2
265/70 r18 which I believe is the stock size on my 05 LE, and 275/65 r18.
Anyone know if there are any fitment issues with the 275/65 size? I would guess not. They are .3" wider and .5" shorter than the 265s.
Any suggestions/comments between the 2 different sizes. I am thinking I may like the little wider look. Don't know about loosing the height though.

·
Super Moderator
160,795 Posts
You won't have any issues at all with a 275/65. You'll get a little better wear out of the Revo 2. Mine are gone now after about 35k, so I'm changing to a different brand and going up to a 285/65. An inch wider and the same height at the OEM 265/70.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick response Carbeaux Thanks. Any one else care to chime in about the difference in look between the 2 sizes or will I not even be able to tell?

·
Super Moderator
160,795 Posts
You'll be able to tell, it just won't be a huge difference. The Revos have a narrow tread width for their size. There was a noticeable difference in the perceived width between my stock Goodyear SRAs and the Revos in the same size, with the Revo appearing narrower. That being said, you'll like that little bit of extra width. As for the height, you wear off half an inch of overall diameter in the life of a tire so that one won't be as noticeable.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I replaced my stock wranglers with 275/65/18's but put on Firestone Destination A/T's. I noticed a difference in the width, but really didn't notice any height difference.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts