Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody on here had 26s, or knew anybody that did? There is a guy in my town that has a Black 06 Titan with 26s. You see it come by, and all you see is Rims. I have never got to look at it up close, ive just seen it come by, and talked to people thts friends with him. Next time i see him, im gonna try to chase him down and take some pictures of it, and put them on here. He roughnecks, so hes not in much, but ill work on gettin those pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Ugggghhhh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Is that one lifted? Ive been wanting to put 6s on the truck but I really dont want to lift it. I was thinkin that it might work on stock suspension with the right size tire and offset..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Not exactly on a titan but I saw an Armada the other day in other forum, the guy is from canada and was selling his 26" FOOSE SPEEDSTER 6, they looked SICK SICK SICK on his Armada...Id post the url but idk if I am allowed to post other forums links... believe this dude the sickest armada ive ever seen...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
eduardomi said:
Not exactly on a titan but I saw an Armada the other day in other forum, the guy is from canada and was selling his 26" FOOSE SPEEDSTER 6, they looked SICK SICK SICK on his Armada...Id post the url but idk if I am allowed to post other forums links... believe this dude the sickest armada ive ever seen...


I don't want to burst your bubble, but this is the sickest Armada is have ever seen. Those are 26's and this truck has a full suede interior.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
I respect your preferences but I dont like the camber in those wheels, the look that they are leaning in is just ugly lol, however here is the pic of the armada I was talking about...

I think Foose Speedster look awesome on this Armada, just my opinion.


:D

E.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
wow... i doubt highly that those ppl like the ride from the 26's... my 24's are a little rough!!! very nice though
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
789 Posts
The armada sits like that because it is parked and there is no air in the bags. When they start the truck the air bags air up and the wheels/camber straightens. Imagine being able to turn on and off your coil springs tension with a switch. No coils and the tire will camber up and in. That's how the air bags work. Almost all of those are for show. I cannot imagine someone doing that as a daily driver and not doing it for shows. Most of these guys either have a rim shop or a stereo shop and they "pimp" out the ride to show off their wares at the shows.
________
MARIJUANA SEED
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
SoBeGraphics said:
The armada sits like that because it is parked and there is no air in the bags. When they start the truck the air bags air up and the wheels/camber straightens. Imagine being able to turn on and off your coil springs tension with a switch. No coils and the tire will camber up and in. That's how the air bags work. Almost all of those are for show. I cannot imagine someone doing that as a daily driver and not doing it for shows. Most of these guys either have a rim shop or a stereo shop and they "pimp" out the ride to show off their wares at the shows.


Actualy, I am in the "scene". Yes, you are right that most of the guys with air-ride suspension are for show or around car shows, but I would guess that 60% of the cars and trucks get driven daily. I drove my S-10 and my Accord daily and they both had the air ride setup and both sat FLAT on the ground.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,714 Posts
Why not put a lift on and go for the 28's?


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
here is one i saw on 28's in Orlando Fla. at the magic mall
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
eduardomi said:
I respect your preferences but I dont like the camber in those wheels, the look that they are leaning in is just ugly lol, however here is the pic of the armada I was talking about...

I think Foose Speedster look awesome on this Armada, just my opinion.


:D

E.
I agree.. I prefer the look on the white armad over the slammed gray one!! Just my preference. That is one sick armada!

To answer your question: YES! 26's will fit on the Titan w/o Lift. I had 26's.. I'll post pic later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
SoBeGraphics said:
Almost all of those are for show. I cannot imagine someone doing that as a daily driver and not doing it for shows. Most of these guys either have a rim shop or a stereo shop and they "pimp" out the ride to show off their wares at the shows.
They are not suitable for a daily driver unless you got the $$$$. I had my 26's in early 05' and had them on for 8 months. I was doing 25k miles per year at the time and $1000.00 per tire (kumho) was not ideal.... (wasn't for me at least)





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
All I can think of with huge rims like that is when they are paving streets and the steamroller comes a rollin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
:hat: Not hatin', just wondering where's the limit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
I don't know, but for me personally I wouldn't go over a set of 22's. on a Titan. The ride even with the 22's is as close to stock as is gets. Not to harsh, not to squishy.

I can tell there is a difference between stock and the 22's I have on now, and I couldn't see with a even smaller side wall the ride getting any better.

I will bet the 18 year old hotties like them HUGE 26's though. :idhit:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top