Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 titan sv and am installing a 2.5in level on the front and 1.5-2in add a leaf in the back with the stock 18s and I am between a 295/70 or a 305/65 cooper discoverer AT3 XLT. Anyone have a similar set up or what would fit without rubbing problems?

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Maybe work with a tire shop on seeing what works.
I have 2~3 lift and running 325 60 r18 with minimal issues (had to pull back the inner wheel liner a bit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pulled the trigger and had my local offroad shop install the 2.5in motofab level kit and the 1.5-2in torch offroad add-a-leaf kit. I ended up going with 275-70-18 BFG KO2s thanks to a buy 3 get 1 deal on BFG.
Overall I like the look and ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I pulled the trigger and had my local offroad shop install the 2.5in motofab level kit and the 1.5-2in torch offroad add-a-leaf kit. I ended up going with 275-70-18 BFG KO2s thanks to a buy 3 get 1 deal on BFG. View attachment 542510 Overall I like the look and ride.
How’s the ride with the add a leaf? I’m putting a 2” level on my 19 pro 4x and thinking of a add a leaf for a little lift in the back and to help with pulling my canper

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I honestly can't tell a difference in the ride from stock with the add a leafs and I haven't tried towing with them on yet. Here are the ones that I went with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I honestly can't tell a difference in the ride from stock with the add a leafs and I haven't tried towing with them on yet. Here are the ones that I went with.

Thanks I’ll have to check those out. Do you know how much it actually lifted the rear

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I measured today and the back end looks about a quarter inch or less taller than the front.
20200220_162101.jpg
20200220_165609.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think it was close to $300 for all installed including an alignment from the local offroad shop

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Couple minor updates. Painted sidesteps with krylon truck bed liner due to some rusting, painted the front lower trim and skid plate with bed liner, removed that lower trim piece, painted the tow hooks red because Ive heard that doubles their towing capacity. Spray waxed with griots ceramic. BFG ko2s still holding up great and rotated every 3k miles and aligned with an alignment warranty. Still think a great looking truck and relatively budget friendly. Matching driver and passenger window tint to rear windows coming this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
Zuke, does the hood bug deflector mount with double stick tape? Can it be removed for cleaning waxing etc.?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts