Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching the entire southeast. Is this a good deal?
Titan SE CC 4x4, Red Brawn, popular with bench, utility bed, sand and steel interior. $29,925. 4.04% for 60 months. 18k for my frontier (5k trade in value)+5k cash deal comes to $21,078.86 out the door. Payments = $389.94

·
Registered
128 Posts
FLfinfan said:
Titan SE CC 4x4, Red Brawn, popular with bench, utility bed, sand and steel interior. $29,925. 4.04% for 60 months. 18k for my frontier (5k trade in value)+5k cash deal comes to $21,078.86 out the door. Payments = $389.94
Sounds reasonable.....for about 3500 -4000 more you could have a base LE........but hey whatever floats your boat....as far as the sand interior I really dislike it......I like the interior better in all graphite...... :cheers:

·
Registered
108 Posts
FLfinfan said:

Sounds pretty good. Is the MSRP $32,460? Invoice is $29,300 so you are getting a good deal. Be nice and take the deal they gave you. When Automakers start selling at invoice minus thousands in rebates like GM, it kills resale and makes a very thin profit margin. The salesman should be past the point where he makes commission, so he is probably getting a flat fee. Take it!!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it sounds pretty good but I was not sure. As far as the LE, what extra do you get? I don't think there is anything I can't live without, although very nice I'm sure, I really like my payments being under 400 bucks. I would rather have the all gray interior but, I will settle for this so I don't have to wait. My rear will hide it anyway, at least while it's on the seat.
Invoice may be alittle less, but with them giving me 18k for my frontier I will probably take it unless there is 400 miles put on it since I last test drove this exact one in Jan or Feb.

·
Registered
92 Posts
FLfinfan said:
I seen a internet quote for 4x4 SE CC bench w/ popular and SE bed package and floor mats for $29,171 in the northern Washington, DC metro area.

·
Registered
740 Posts
talltom said:
I seen a internet quote for 4x4 SE CC bench w/ popular and SE bed package and floor mats for $29,171 in the northern Washington, DC metro area.
Ya - but what trade in would they give him? I say go for the deal - it looks very good and takes care of your trade nicely!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now I gotta strip down my Frontys aftermarket parts and get them sold off so I can look for mods for "Big Red", buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
92 Posts
keane said:
Ya - but what trade in would they give him? I say go for the deal - it looks very good and takes care of your trade nicely!
Oh, no I agree. I was just trying to confirm that he was getting a good deal. If I had a trade and I take it too.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
FLfinfan,

I think your getting a very good deal there considering the trade-in and the truck your getting. Ends up very reasonable on the payments side as well.

CHris

·
Registered
232 Posts
"Book 'em Dano" :cheers:

FLfinfan said:

·
Registered
67 Posts
:cheers: Congrats in advance, little things that you might double-check first.

When was it built, there are some differences in the trucks built prior to 12/03.

How many miles on the vehicle?
(is this someone’s demo, if so how would your average sales manager treat it?)

Why would they be willing to sell it under invoice minus there holdback? Was it repaired on the lot? If the vehicle was in a "incident" then they might have made repairs to it without your knowledge. If the truck has been driven around, then you might consider asking them to put it into writing that no repairs (body or mechanical) have taken place.

If it doubt, check it out! Call other dealers and ask them to match the deal! There is something special about seeing the plastic taken off your new truck!

Maybe you are just plain getting a good deal, I always, always question why?

Your will certainly enjoy the your new ride!!!!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Truck had been sitting on their lot since 12-22-03 when I first test drove it. Same vin number. It has 39 miles on it. Well, 49 after today. I took it to my house to see if it would fit in my garage and.....it won't. My dog liked it though. He has lots of room in the back with the seats up.
I am really disappointed that it won't fit in my garage, I have garaged my last 3 trucks and they looked like new even after 2, 3, and 4 years. And thats good in the Florida blast furnace down her. If I get it, it would have to sit outside and if we have a bad hail storm or hurricane I would freak out not being able to park it inside. But the deal is so good that I have got to take it, I think.....
Will post pics of it almost fitting in the garage and up against my beloved Fronty. Also pics of Shula (the dog) trying it on for size.

PS...I almost feel like it's too much truck. It looks like it's bigger than my house. Feels like I could run over a school bus and kill 30 kids by accident and never know it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks like you may have to cut a hole in the back wall of the garage to get it in. You may have a foot or so of the TITAN sticking out in the kitchen or bedroom, but hey I think it's worth it :jester:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Believe me, I have been thinking of just that house "modification". I have already started tapping and knocking on that back wall to see what its like. Dry wall and wood forms, not concrete block like the rest of the house. I wonder if I could get someone to put a nice little indentation/hole in the wall and re-sheet rock it so it didn't look to bad. I don't know if I have electrical or water pipes in that wall. All I need is about 1 or 2 feet (maybe 2 & 1/2) inwards and only about where the front bumper would touch. Is that even possible without moving the whole wall. The walk-in closet and shower (a small part of it I think) of our master bedroom are on the other side.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Looks like you need to order one with the removable bumpers option so she will fit in your garage. Oh wait that's not an option :upsidedow

·
Registered
152 Posts
FLfinfan said:
Believe me, I have been thinking of just that house "modification". I have already started tapping and knocking on that back wall to see what its like. Dry wall and wood forms, not concrete block like the rest of the house. I wonder if I could get someone to put a nice little indentation/hole in the wall and re-sheet rock it so it didn't look to bad. I don't know if I have electrical or water pipes in that wall. All I need is about 1 or 2 feet (maybe 2 & 1/2) inwards and only about where the front bumper would touch. Is that even possible without moving the whole wall. The walk-in closet and shower (a small part of it I think) of our master bedroom are on the other side.
Well, when I had a wife (she didn't deserve the Title then and thus doesn't have it now), she drove my truck into the sheetrock wall and MADE IT FIT IN THE GARAGE!!! I don't suggest you using this method.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts