Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea they will fit with some minor die grinding to the area where everybody else does a pinch weld mod. I dont have a lift and I have the oversized tires on my truck and they rub a little bit but I dont mind. Ive got the Nitto Terra Grapplers, but they do fit.

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
768 Posts
Here's my setup with 295/70R18 tires. They aren't the stock wheels, though, and I have a small lift installed..

Wheels:
  • Raceline 930C "Shift" in 18x9 with 0 offset
Tires:
  • Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 in 295/70R18
Mods:
  • 3" Rough Country lift
  • Removed factory mud guards
  • Need to do the Pinch Weld Mod
I decided to downsize the wheels to 18" from the factory 20" wheels. I just think smaller wheels with meatier tires look better on a truck. Plus, the wheels and tires cost less in 18". Not to mention the softer ride you get with more rubber and less metal between you and the road.

Not only did I downsize the wheels, but I went from a 33" tire to a 34.6" tire. Altogether, it's a much more brawny look. I figured I would get a little rubbing without any modifications, and I was right. I went ahead and removed the factory mud guards before my installation appointment at Discount Tire.

The 0 offset pushes the tires out just enough, in my opinion. The actual tread is just flush with the OEM fender flares and the sidewalls bulge out just a bit. The wheel wells look filled without having a weird "stanced" look. I know this setup will fling more road crud up the side of the truck, but it won't be as bad as if I had 2 inches of tread outside the wheel wells.

Before:

After:

Side views:

I had rubbing on both sides until I did the Pinch Weld Mod. On the passenger side, it still rubbed slightly until I heated and bent the bottom of the fender flare just a bit.

·
Registered
2009 King Titan SE Flex G10
115 Posts
Anyone know if a 295/70/18 or a 285/75 will fit on stock rims without a lift?
compared to my 325s on the stock 18x8 with +25mm offset which come millimeters from the lower inner fender liner but work with no issues..it’d be close due to the bigger circumference filling up the tire well not needing as wide of a tire to need adjustments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts