Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fellas, NorCal has been helping me out on choosing a tire size. I would just like to get as may opinions as i can, because i would hate to not be able to use the tires after i bought them.

I am looking to get the Terra Grapplers in 295/70r18 size. Going on a 05cc 2WD with 2.5'' leveling kit all on stock rims. Please let me know what you guys think. Not looking to do any mods to the truck in order to fit MAYBE PWM MAYBE, so maybe throw some comparable tires at me.

Thanks again

-Gregory

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I used to have just a 2.5" spacer with the same tires, and they looked a little too big for the truck, when I swapped the spacer for 08+ 4wd coils and picked up 3.5", they looked much better, and the truck sat almost perfectly level.

This is with just a 2.5" level, and the 295/70-18 terra's.. I had to do the PWM because it would rub, the pic is before the PWM

This is with JUST the 08+ 4x4 coils (3.5" lift) ,1" rear block and obv BL the wheels...

IMO if you are just gonna keep the 2.5" spacer, I would just get some nice 33" tires, but if you plan on adding more those tires would look fine. Hope this helps. BTW I'm 2006 2wd

Reactions: wssboard18
1 - 2 of 2 Posts