Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd annual event to be held at the New Green Room Billiards parking lot. The date is December 1st from 5-9 PM. The car show will again take place like last year and will be open to any and all vehicles. Awards to be given to the top 30 vehicles as well as 1 Specialty award picked by the USMC. Registration for the show is 20.00 in cash or a new uwrapped toy worth 15.00 or more. NO STUFFED ANIMALS PLEASE! All proceeds from the event will benefit the USMC Toys For Tots drive. There will be a visit from Santa, food and drinks inside the Green Room, as well as raffles and prizes all night.

Monitary registration is available online at 13-3motorsports.com in the shop section. For more information, feel free to contact Rich @ 443.278.4253 or 443.216.6700 or Chris Ricko @ 410.282.0825

Even if you dont wish to show a vehicle, please come out and support our cause. We hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Looks like I'll be there! Looking forward to this! :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
hay all,
just a shout out
this is not my show that i am doing it is another car club. not to take away from them.
the show i am doing is on the 15th at sunntrust bank from 1-5pm.it is for
THE MIRACLE ON 46TH STREET CHARITY. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE FLYER AFTERSHOCKCC.COM
ALL the food /toys /monatary donations go to help the neddy in the area.

hope to see you thereon the 15th.

I wish 13-3 well that night i will be there to suport.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I GUESS THAT I NEED TO CLARIFYto all that see this sight.
i did not by any means TRY TO TAKE AWAY from 13-3 motorsports and there toy drive.

some people in cct think i am trying to play games but that is the farthest thing from my mind.

if you read it right you would see that i even said that i wish them well and i will be there to support them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts