• Ford F-150

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Dodge Ram

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Chevy Silverado

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Toyota Tundra

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • I didn't get a Titan, but a Titan was my 2nd choice.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I would have boughten a Frontier

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I would have boughten a car or SUV.

Votes: 2 4.3%

2nd Choice Poll

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  gtshouse 
#1 ·
Now that you have your new truck, what was your 2nd choice. I'm curious to see what other companies are losing sales due to our Titan purchases.

#4 ·
I haven't bought a Titan yet, but it is my 1st choice. My Second is a toss up between the Tundra Double Cab and the 2004 4-Runner. I'd really like the utility of a Truck, but the 4-Runner has some of the things I like about the Titan. Namely the center mounted shifter for the 5 speed auto. But I've heard the traction control and antiskid systems are very intrusive and can't be turned off.

#5 ·
My olnly other choice is an Armada!

#6 ·
Since I sold my Dodge Ram, which I did love, to buy the Titan and the Toyota does not have enough power this had to be the one. Not sure I could have a second choice now!! :)

#9 ·
After owning several Nissan trucks:

1986 Ext. Cab 4x2 hardbody
1995 Reg Cab 4x2 hardbody
1997 Reg Cab 4x4 hardbody
2001 Crew Cab 4x4 Frontier

I decided to take a break from trucks and bought a 2003 350Z Touring. Man I loved that car. It fit like a glove and did everything I asked it to do...... until I moved to Ohio and the winter hit. Just the other day I was a captive in my own apartment parking lot with all of the ice and snow on the ground. So with that and the fact that I couldn't take my 4 month old son with me anywhere in the Z, I decided it was time to go back to the truck world. Besides, I got tired of asking my wife if I could borrow the 4-Runner to haul my motorcycles anywhere. Well, having spent the money I did to buy the Z I knew I could afford the Titan. (I'm actually saving money on the Titan) There was no second choice for me. The Titan is simply the best full size truck I've ever seen. It was either get the Titan or make it through the winter with the Z and move to Florida this summer where snow and ice won't be a problem. So I added yet another Nissan truck to the list:

2004 King Cab 4x4 Titan Galaxy Black
Off Road, Big Tow, Navigation

Brand Friendly you ask??? Heck yeah!! Go Nissan.

#12 ·
I wasn't even in the market for a truck, but saw a commercial on television, and I knew that I had to have it. I've never done that in my life. I did a lot of research within a couple of weeks, then went and bought one. I love this truck! So, to answer the question, there was no second choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.