• Flowmaster Flow FX

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 2nd gen titan. I want bolt on just in case of warranty I can switch back. So basically I am thinking stillen or AFE rebel. Which would be loudest? Also, do catless cajun Bpipes make the truck much louder?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m wanting an exhaust for my 2019 as well. Stillen sounds good from a YouTube video. I’m also looking at the flow master FX. Looking for some first hand experience also.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m wanting an exhaust for my 2019 as well. Stillen sounds good from a YouTube video. I’m also looking at the flow master FX. Looking for some first hand experience also.
I just ordered the AFE rebel. I'm calling cajun to.morow about some Bpipes. I saw a video on titan squad and it pretty much sold me... but this is still a good question for future folks

·
Registered
15 Posts
So I bought the Stillen exhaust for the 2018 PRO-4X I had. I traded in my 18 for a 2020 PRO-4X and had the dealership put the Stillen on the 2020. I have to say it sounds really good and sometimes puts a damper on my gas mileage because it sounds so good. Haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 2nd gen titan. I want bolt on just in case of warranty I can switch back. So basically I am thinking stillen or AFE rebel. Which would be loudest? Also, do catless cajun Bpipes make the truck much louder?
I ha
I have the Stillen on my 19 and love it. No drone at highway speed but plenty loud when you get on it. Great quality and looks good too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI afe is on backorder.... they said they won't be getting any in until July 3rd at the earliest... wish I'd have known that beforehand.... I might would've went with Stillen... (they'd still refund me but I really like the exhaust dumped before the back tires). Think some Test pipes would do in the meantime?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts