• Flowmaster Flow FX

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 2nd gen titan. I want bolt on just in case of warranty I can switch back. So basically I am thinking stillen or AFE rebel. Which would be loudest? Also, do catless cajun Bpipes make the truck much louder?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m wanting an exhaust for my 2019 as well. Stillen sounds good from a YouTube video. I’m also looking at the flow master FX. Looking for some first hand experience also.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m wanting an exhaust for my 2019 as well. Stillen sounds good from a YouTube video. I’m also looking at the flow master FX. Looking for some first hand experience also.
I just ordered the AFE rebel. I'm calling cajun to.morow about some Bpipes. I saw a video on titan squad and it pretty much sold me... but this is still a good question for future folks

·
Registered
24 Posts
So I bought the Stillen exhaust for the 2018 PRO-4X I had. I traded in my 18 for a 2020 PRO-4X and had the dealership put the Stillen on the 2020. I have to say it sounds really good and sometimes puts a damper on my gas mileage because it sounds so good. Haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 2nd gen titan. I want bolt on just in case of warranty I can switch back. So basically I am thinking stillen or AFE rebel. Which would be loudest? Also, do catless cajun Bpipes make the truck much louder?
I ha
I have the Stillen on my 19 and love it. No drone at highway speed but plenty loud when you get on it. Great quality and looks good too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI afe is on backorder.... they said they won't be getting any in until July 3rd at the earliest... wish I'd have known that beforehand.... I might would've went with Stillen... (they'd still refund me but I really like the exhaust dumped before the back tires). Think some Test pipes would do in the meantime?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally got my AFE rebel exhaust and installed it. It sounds good, but I will be definitely be ordering Bpipes in the future. It isn't loud enough for me, but I'll give it some time and see if it gets louder as it breaks in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I bought the Stillen exhaust for the 2018 PRO-4X I had. I traded in my 18 for a 2020 PRO-4X and had the dealership put the Stillen on the 2020. I have to say it sounds really good and sometimes puts a damper on my gas mileage because it sounds so good. Haha
I am ready to order the Stillen for my 19 PRO-4X now. Does anyone know if it voids my warranty and/or if it will pass CA smog? I don't want to have to put back the old exhaust every time i have a claim or need to smog the truck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts