Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase '19 Pro-4x 18" wheels for my '12 Pro-4x and I want to make sure the will fit. I couldn't find a specific thread on here, but every other source I have checked shows that they should. Just want to confirm 100%

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Yeah they fit just look at the thread of pics of people’s trucks plenty have the 2nd gen on the first gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would do a offset calculation on a internet one and compare wheels specs against each other. They are available online just search wheel offset comparisons. You don't want to buy a wheel that has too much or too little offset and cause the tries to start rubbing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
They fit. I have them on my 07. Just make sure you are getting the wheels from the regular titan, not the XD. The XD will work, but requires a lot more work. The regular Titan wheels are a direct bolt on.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Pictures please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to purchase '19 Pro-4x 18" wheels for my '12 Pro-4x and I want to make sure the will fit. I couldn't find a specific thread on here, but every other source I have checked shows that they should. Just want to confirm 100%

Thanks.

Thanks.
Hello everyone
So I purchased 2018 Pro4X 18" wheels with tires for my 2012 Titan SV model and they fit with no issues...and they look awesome...

·
Registered
449 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts