Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about lifting a 2wd titan about 4 inches but i wanted to know what the best way to do that would be I am going to mostly be on the street and would like the truck to ride about that same as well as not spend a ton of money lifting it. So if you have and ideas, places to buy, pics,how to, and even price range would be nice THANKS.

·
Registered
784 Posts
cst 4" lift spindles. a little expensive but a quick and easy way to get 4" and keep stock ride. PRG Products

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
You could get Rough Countrys 3" level kit that comes with new upper control arms, and then get some bilstein 5100's set on the middle setting. That should give you 4" of lift, and as long as you do the install yourself it should all be around $500.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The rough country option is definitely the cheaper option, but I know that you can't go wrong with the cst spindles. a little spendy if you get them new, but you should be able to get some used ones for around $500 on here, just have to be patient for some to go up for sale. Here is a link to my thread on my install with with some pics. If you want more lift you can always add some 5100's or a spacer to get up to 6.5" of lift. http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-suspension/123648-cst-4-spindle-lift-install.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts