Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to know if I want to get the CST Spindle lift plus a 2.5 spacer which will total 6.5" lift up front. Am I required to get some new UCA to prevent coil cotact.? I want to be able to run 35's with out and rubbing issue or further modification. Please help. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
712 Posts
The CST spindle lowers the wheel from the stock position In reality you are only putting 2.5in of lift into control arms the other 4in is just the relocation of the spindle/axle its self so you will be fine with just the spacer and should not have Coil bucked contact (minor at most) I ran this same set up on my truck for about a year before I upgraded to Coil overs I only got contact if I really beat the suspension

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Same here, i have 4" Spindle and 2" Leveler, and i only get contact when i jack up the truck off the ground and its very minimal.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to know if I want to get the CST Spindle lift plus a 2.5 spacer which will total 6.5" lift up front. Am I required to get some new UCA to prevent coil cotact.? I want to be able to run 35's with out and rubbing issue or further modification. Please help. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
It will depend on what 35's and what rims you're running them on. If you run them on a stock rim you will likely be fine. If aftermarket you'll probably need a little more bump from something like a set of coilovers to make the wheels work with no trimming.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
where did u guys got the cst spindles from and how much do they cost? and why didnt u guys went with a 6" lift instead? im asking for a friend im already lifted, he has a 2wd titan and wants to run 35 or even 37 in the future... sorry im posting this here im doing it from work in my phone and not able to create a new thread

·
Registered
285 Posts
on the 2wd the new spindle will give you 4 inches of lift without changing your suspension at all,and if you add coilovers you could have up to 7 inches of lift. but the ucas would need to be replaced if you use the full 3 inches of lift from the coilovers.

·
Registered
893 Posts
And more ground clearance. The bracket lifts limit you somewhat..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts