Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got one of these? Looks like they can be bought for 21k but have roll up windows and manual door locks. juma

·
Registered
140 Posts
I don't think i could live without the power windows and locks... they're almost as essential as seats and a steering wheel nowadays. The first thing i do after i start it up is push down the windows while i put on my seat belt. But if you're one to tough it out and pay a little less, i think it's still quite an experience with or without the windows and locks.

Btw, a bare KC 4x2 XE is like 20400, i think.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought you couldn't be right on that price but found one for $19995 right fter I saw your post....might just do it. Wonder if I can hook up power solenoids to the locks so I can use an alarm system?? juma

·
Registered
530 Posts
I had to look, but ultimately found one without all the power junk. The fewer motors, sensors, etc. the better!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have never owned a car with power windows or power locks and it's not worth it for me to pay 3000 or so more dollars just for that and some chrome. My truck only has two doors so it's not that big of a deal.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My wife and i just bought a Brwan red xe.We love it.We had some negitive equity on our trade,but got a smokin deal on the truck.I can live without power windows for the few grand we saved.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got it

well, that was enough for me. I got my smoke KC 2WD today for $19995 including mudflaps and floormats. juma!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts