Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased a beautiful French bulldog only 2 days ago, only to find out that my wife is very allergic to her. She is so sweet and quite, and so mellow. She has no problem playing and running/ jumping around like a little spaz, but when its time to relax and be held or just hang out...she's ready. This whole situation is just very unfortunate to have happened. We have looked for a dog forever (wanting to adopt or take in an older dog....since there are so many out there). The lady who sold us the dog is not being helpful at all (I even offered to let her keep over $350 dollars, just to make sure this little princess finds a great home. She "Adi"sounds like "Odie", but with an A, is so cute and sweet(with little kids too)she is very small only about 12-15lbs and I'm sure is full grown being 2 years old. Please contact me for more info, and please serious buyers only. I will be very picky as to where she ends up (unlike her previous owner...who seemed to care less)thanks for you time and help.

Jake 480-688-9682

We paid over $1500 for her and would like to get most of it back (not including the $150 we spent on food/crate/new toys/bones/beds etc...) that I will be giving to the new owner. I'm asking $1300.00 but please if you are truly interested come see her and then we will discuss price (money shouldnt be the reason you do or dont buy a dog) this little girl will be a part of your family for many years to come.

I was told she was originally AKC (but was spaid last year) so I guess that doesn't matter. She seems to be very healthy and I would have no problems going to a vet/clinic with the new owner to verify.

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
monsier, does your dog bite?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she nibbles when shes playing with you i guess....but thats only when you are getting her face with your hands, otherwise no. shes very mellow, i have a 6 year old daughter (and my friends little girl is 5) and she loved them, neither had any issues with her other than the comment "she sounds like a pig" which is funny, the bulldog breed have s short airway and do sometimes snort and grunt like pigs. But like i said we have only had her for 2-3 days now, which im sure she isnt even gotten adjusted to being around us...and still has nothing but love....

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
LMAO!!!

Looks like a Mexican Bulldog!!!

Sorry, but it looks like a blond chuahua(sp)!!!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
44,193 Posts
I'll trade you for my cat!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
It's tough to be allergic to a short-haired breed with minimum dander..... Why don't you try the bathing thing with the Aller-Pet drops that you put on the dog? My SIL has two cats and is allergic to them. She bathes them monthly and uses the allergy stuff on their coats and has no problems. My kids are allergic to the entire planet! And they have no problems around those two cats. Worth a shot if you like the dog and spent that much for it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We got like 3 different things reccomended by the vet to try and nothing seems to have worked yet. Its wierd, shes fine around my sisters pitbulls & boxers, which doesnt make sense to me either, but things...happen I guess. The longer we have her the harder it is to sell her, shes so cute and sweet (okay im really a softy but...I'll still kick your ***:boxing: ) joking

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
LMAO!!!! No doubt! deadhorse.gif

The longer you have her? You said you only had her for 2 days! Holy cow :cowtongue , you fall fast! :jester:

·
Premium Member
75,188 Posts
bb you are the kind of emoticons haha

i linked my girl to this yesterday but she couldn't see... depsite the fact the dog is a flight away, she sure is cute. i hope you find a good home for her. i just lost my cat and the chihuahua is looking for a friend!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
DeadRiver said:
bb you are the king of emoticons haha
I have to have some "hook" to get people to read my posts.... :readclose :jester:

I know how it is, though. I'm a dog lover myself. Not as in doghump.gif but as in Dogs wagging.gif . Hope you find a home for her soon! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
75,188 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
I have to have some "hook" to get people to read my posts.... :readclose :jester:

I know how it is, though. I'm a dog lover myself. Not as in View attachment 47117 but as in View attachment 47118 . Hope you find a home for her soon! :thumbsup:
is your company hiring? i need this much free time @ the office :)

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
On vacation this week. But still not looking to add a pet to the household just yet..... :D

^^^^Haven't you noticed? I haven't been on here all that much! :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
is she potty trained?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts