Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to go with a lift later this summer and realize that to look good, I need 35 in. tires. To turn these tires, it would probably be best to run at least 3.73 gears. I was wondering if anyone has a fix for the cruise control? Some say that they can still use theirs while others state the opposite. Any answers?

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
You can do a search...The 4wd trucks seem to be getting no issues with their CC while the 2wd guys...lose theirs...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'm wanting 3.73 gears as well. Let me know where you can find a good, not so expensive set.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you have front and rear 3.73 gears. Just the rears will not do me any good. If you do, I would def be interested. Do I read right that you might also have a lift?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I just have rear gears and have been waiting for the front gear for quite some time now. I don't think that they will ever come out with gears for the front diff. I have been talking to 4x4parts.com and they say that they are in the process of having gears for the front. Who knows... What are you asking about the lift? I have PRG's mid travel kit and if they don't come out with gear anytime soon, I may do a SAS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts