Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes, I know someone else (not a Titan) that has the car constantly arguing about "putting on" a seat belt or "you're leaving a child behind" from a case of soda in the seat "indicating" occupancy. I am soooo sick of 'Nanny Everything'.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
We live is a little town (57 people in the winter) and have to drive to the post office (1 mile on a deserted road) and visit neighbors and would love to eliminated the seat belt alarm. Heard of a simple way to do that?

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
Console side of both driver seat and passenger is a tiny little 2 wire white seat belt sensor plug. Unplug and tuck away. Multiple members on here have done, including me.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Console side of both driver seat and passenger is a tiny little 2 wire white seat belt sensor plug. Unplug and tuck away. Multiple members on here have done, including me.
I just looked. Lots of sensor plugs. Consoled side is not the door side, right?
On the drivers side floor, near the door, is a group of sensors plugs. There?
Easiest to access from front or back?
Color, if you remember.
Would love to do this.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Mine did that till the salesman told me what causes it also make sure you only have 1 key fob with you in your truck if you carry more than one like the spare that will cause issues as well.

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
I just looked. Lots of sensor plugs. Consoled side is not the door side, right?
On the drivers side floor, near the door, is a group of sensors plugs. There?
Easiest to access from front or back?
Color, if you remember.
Would love to do this.
It’s on the side of the seat belt buckle. Follow the buckle down between the seat and the console and you will find a small white plug. It’s very tight and on the passenger side mine was under a leather flap of the seat cover. Just do as I say. Follow the seat belt buckle Down between the seat and the console and you will find it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mine did that till the salesman told me what causes it also make sure you only have 1 key fob with you in your truck if you carry more than one like the spare that will cause issues as well.
What types of issues are you referring to?

We just did a 2,400 mile road trip with two key fobs in the truck. My wife always carries a spare in her purse just in case I lose the primary fob. We had no issues...

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
It’s on the side of the seat belt buckle. Follow the buckle down between the seat and the console and you will find a small white plug. It’s very tight and on the passenger side mine was under a leather flap of the seat cover. Just do as I say. Follow the seat belt buckle Down between the seat and the console and you will find it.
This was wonderful. Difficult to get to and can't imagine putting them back together.
Worked just great. we live in a little, little town and drive 1 mile on a deserted road to get mail. Makes this trip much better.
Thx

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
We are here to help and to please. Help and to please.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts