Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one used or installed a 3" leveling kit to their 4x4 titan. I am considering installing one of these kits to my truck, and I would like to hear your feedback. Thanks Lock

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
fdlock890 said:
Has any one used or installed a 3" leveling kit to their 4x4 titan. I am considering installing one of these kits to my truck, and I would like to hear your feedback. Thanks Lock
PRGproducts.com, (PRG is an expert on Titan suspensions, and tests his products on his Titans), sells only a 2" level kit for the 4x4, and a 2.5" for the 2wd Titans. With more than this recommendation you will have your stock UCA hitting against the coil bucket. This will occur much more often the higher you go.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
You can go 3", that is fine. Only problem is you'll need after market upper control arms.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It'll look like you're driving uphill when you get in the truck. Go for a full lift if you want to go that high. It will look, and ride better.

·
Registered
63 Posts
PRG sells a mini lift which comes with front spacers and rear blocks too lift the rear level with the higher front end.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If your truck is 08 all you will need is just the 1.3" leveling for the front.

·
Registered
691 Posts
yeah nothing i think is funnier than a truck "lifted"
till the front end shoot at the clouds

by the way
i am starting a new site
it is a forum like this one but i am an off-roader (if money will alow)

come take a look linky

·
Registered
90 Posts
I Need Some Help Here Please,what Kind A Kit I Need To Used If I Go With 305-50-20x10 Wheels,i Was Thinking In A 2 1/2 Lift Kit,please Anyone. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts