Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, any of you in downtown denver the past weekend. I saw 3 titans this past week/weekend one of which was very nice, parked across from the wells fargo building near 18th and sherman. It was a beautiful silver crew-cab with a nice grill, bug deflector, and a hardshell tanneu cover. Was it one of us. Other 2 where a red crew cab down near 16th street and glenarm traveling with wife or girlfriend. The third one was a copper kingcab briefly near colfax and grant.

ANY OF YA DOWN THERE RECENTLY? I was the guy on the k2 bike admiring and patiently waiting for mine. *tear.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow! You know what, Tiki? I've had my Titan since January and I've only seen ONE other Titan. It was a white CC LE heading east on C470 about a month ago. I'm sure they gotta be out there, but I've yet to find any of them. Maybe it's time for us folks in and around Denver to meet some Saturday. Might be fun...

·
Premium Member
17,128 Posts
tikigod said:
Hey, any of you in downtown denver the past weekend. I saw 3 titans this past week/weekend one of which was very nice, parked across from the wells fargo building near 18th and sherman. It was a beautiful silver crew-cab with a nice grill, bug deflector, and a hardshell tanneu cover.
Not me, downtown Denver is way tooooo dangerous.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehehehe i hope that was a joke man, downtown denver is harmless. I grew up in ny so I know what a deangerous area is like. :)

Colorado,
I may feel alittle too jealous getting together considering i dont get my titan for 2 months and it when i move back too new york. But if ya guys want to get a beer, watch the yankees :) , shoot the sh*t that would be a cool idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts