Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i just got a 2005 titan crew cab 4x4 and im looking to get 22's for it.
i know our titans are 6x5.5 or (139.7) and our offset should be 15-38mm
is there anything else i should be looking out for? or watching for, trouble..etc..??
i also read that our center bore is 77.8

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
make sure you get hub rings because titans have hub centric wheels instead of lug centric and without the rings the wheels wont be centered on the hub

·
Registered
170 Posts
yes 305/40/22 will fit a stock titan no problem. I have 305/45/22's on my truck right now.No issues and I'm Lowered.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
so what exactly are the hub rings, will 305/40/22 fit on stock titan or will tires be too big?
the hub rings are plastic rings that fit onto the center hub on the truck and the center bore of the wheel inside the lugs. for example on my wheels the center bore is 106mm and the hub on the truck is 77.8(i think) so i have 106x77.8 hub rings. here is a pic of it. the black part is the hub ring

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
I have 305/40/22 on my truck now. they are actually a bit smaller then stock. the 305/45/22 is as close to stock as you can get.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I'm running 305/45R22's on my truck.. 22x9.5 wheel +18 offset and I'm lowered 2" in the front and almost 6" in the rear and I have no rub.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
really, because the tires that i have on the truck now are like 265/75/ r18

i want something that fills the wheelwell with out having to lower truck or anything. And i will be getting 22's, but not for for big mudder tires or anything, more the low profile..

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
this is stock hight with 305/45/22 tires on mine. they fill out the wheel wells pretty good to me. the pic in my sig is with the rear lowered about 2 inches

Attachments

Reactions: RearView4U

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya thats kinda the look i wanna get... i need to get some pictures uploaded soon.

was stock when i got it

magnaflow muffler and tip now
just bought billet grille, removing the whole old grill*gotta put on yet*
going to buy Airaid intake soon
Prob Superchips Cortex
And LED taillights with black housing

and of course 22's when i find a good deal.

05 CrewCab LE color- deepWater

1 - 10 of 10 Posts