Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One question can i fit a 315/70/17 on a 04 Nissan Titan SE KC. With a leveling kit or would i need a 4 inch lift. :redblob"

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have an 05 cc 4x4 big tow and tehy fit under mine without the leveling kit

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
One question can i fit a 315/70/17 on a 04 Nissan Titan SE KC. With a leveling kit or would i need a 4 inch lift.
The 2wd is real low in front, but with a 2.5" level spacer they will fit....BUT with factory wheels and "Pinch weld mod"...Do a search...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Ill get one this weekend ok. they pretty much take up the wheel well but look great

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
This is my 04' 2wd with just a 2.5" PRG level spacer up front and factory O/R wheels....Pinch weld and much more done, no rubbing at all...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
How much did the pinch weld cost?
Nothing...I did all the work myself...

Attachments

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
my little sister could do the pwm with a sawzal (sp) its really not hard so a search for pinch weld mod simplified

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Do yo think it would firton a 4x4 with PRG 4 inch lift?

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I have a 2wd with the leveling kit and the 17" off road wheels with BFG 315/70/17 tires. No pinch weld mod here. The only rubbing is when I go in to the drive way at a side angle and turn hard.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So pinch mod is just something to say so you sound cool? And a 315/70/17 will fit on my titan 4x4 no problem then when i get it done ill post pics. :redblob"

·
Banned
3,832 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
So pinch mod is just something to say so you sound cool? And a 315/70/17 will fit on my titan 4x4 no problem then when i get it done ill post pics. :redblob"
Im not saying that. Actually every truck is different. Some people dont need to do the pinch well mod some do. You might be lucky and not need it done.

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
71,628 Posts
:hi: Dave!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they call it the pinch weld b/c they use the pinch welder to put it on and you just cut it off! but the quality of a shop might be a littler better but in reality you just need a sawzall to get it off

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-faq-howto-area/48315-simplify-pinch -weld-mod.html

Not a big fan of the sawzall to make a truck look good. If the tire dont fit ill just lift it more, but thanks man.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts