Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cst + 2.5 spacer lift about to go on and have a set of 325/65r18 MT ATZ sitting in my garage. I would like to use the stock wheels to avoid the extra $800+ of switching them out. What are my chances of clearing the spindle with the 13.5" wide tires?

I know the CST website recomends a max of 4.75" backspacing and the stocks are 5.5, but i have read a few posts of people running stock wheels with cst spindles.

Any help/feedback would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
If you are running just a spacer with STOCK spindles, the tires and wheels will work. If you are using a CST Spindle with stock wheels, those tires will rub.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I tried running the 325/65r18 on Incubus Alloy 18x9 with 5.14 BS and they did clear the CST spindle....but they did rub inner fender well when turning and I did not want to cut up my truck...I am running the 305/65r18s and they clear very well even offroad...I have not rubbed once. Good luck...try it and see... what u got to loose...

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
if you have a leveling kit and dont want to rub or trim.... 325/60/18 probably as big as you can go.... its like a 33.2" tall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts