Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a few months I will be purchasing the CST 4" spindle lift kit for my 2WD 2006 Nissan Titan and a set of 17" XD Hoss with 295/70/17 Terra Grapplers. I believe they are a little over 33". Will these look small under a 4" lift??

Jarred

·
Registered
365 Posts
no they should look good bro

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have the cst spindles with 2" blocks. I will have the 5100's set to 0 and that is the exact tire size that I am ordering in a few days. should look good. you can fit 35's but I like the look of 33's and is not worth the loss of mpg and torque converter problems with 35's

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to mention that I have the 2.5" leveling kit :/ haha but they would still look good right? And how are the blisteins?? I was either going to order those or the cst performance that comes in the package deal. Does your Titan sit level with the 2" blocks in the back?

·
Registered
620 Posts
They might be a little on the small side if you also have the 2.5" leveling kit but I dont think it would look bad. Where i like its rediculous how common it is to see trucks with 8"+ trucks on 33's so Im kind of used to it and 33's on 6" lift is pretty normal to me. I dont actally have the bilsteins installed yet but everyone that has them loves them. and my truck isnt level with just the spindles and 2" blocks. The rear is 1" higher, so im thinking the 1/2" from the bilsteins should put me right where I want to be.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have roughly 4 inches of lift, and my tires are 33" and they look way too small.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts