Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been searching for a pic and to see if any body has this combo but cant find, so sorry if this is a repeat.

Anyway, I have 35's with 6in lift and am thinking of downsizing to a 33 but want to see how it looks first and see if anybody has this and how they like it. So if you can help me out with some advice I would appreciate it thanks.

Reactions: JakeTheSnake81

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
this is all i got, its with the wakeboarding boat hooked up and the bike in the bed, so it'll make it look different. plus the flares change the look. but ya, 325/60/18's Pro comp stg 1 lift, its not really a true 6 inch, its shorter than other 6 inch lifts, imo.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,324 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
this is all i got, its with the wakeboarding boat hooked up and the bike in the bed, so it'll make it look different. plus the flares change the look. but ya, 325/60/18's Pro comp stg 1 lift, its not really a true 6 inch, its shorter than other 6 inch lifts, imo.
That looks really good!

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Thanks bro! I miss the old t...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ hond250, the truck looks good. I have flares to so it might not look as funny as I picture it. Thanks for the help everybody. Also, does 2 inches really make a big difference in MPG? If so I think I will do it. Love the 35's but I need to save some cash.

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
777 Posts
I had 33's on mine when I first got the 6.5" lift and it looked fine I thought.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
33" d.cepek crushers w/ 6" procomp lift

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have another question; I realize that both size and weight make a difference in MPG, Which do you think makes the biggest difference? The reason I ask is that I have an offer to trade my tires for some 33 X 12.50 R20 Toyo MT's. The weight is about 7 pounds less but I am not sure how much more the rims will weigh since there 2 in bigger. Either way I am sure MPG will be better, which is the goal.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I think weight does... I've looked up different rims at different diameters with different sizes of tires... After pecking away at the calculator enough times, I came to the conclusion that whether a rim is 18" or 22", that wheel/tire combo will weigh dadgumned close either way if you compare 33's to 33's or 35's to 35's...

So, I think the trick might be to choose the lightest weight rims you can then get the tires you want on them and whether they are 18's or 20's probably won't matter for weight...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I think the deal fell through on the Toyo's. So back to searching. I couldn't believe my current tires actually way as much as they do, 79 lbs, seems high for a AT. I think I am getting 10 MPG, which is a little less then my old jeep got so I am used to it but I was planning on driving this allot more.

·
Registered
44 Posts
what size of tires are on your armada on those pictures? jw cause i got a set of 33 duratracs which i really quiet love and a 6" lift in progress well startin today actually

·
Registered
66 Posts
34's looked good and mpg still wasn't great but on an interstate I'd average in the 13s mpg. I have some pics posted some where hear and on prg products. Black titan with chrome badlands.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts