Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 Quad cab XE and now looking to upgrade my tires. Looking at the 33x12.50x20. Ive searched the forms have done alot of reading and came to the conclusion that they will depending on the offset of the wheel. I know mine is +10 (Akuza Dominion). I am currently running 275/55/20 and have about 2" of clearence to the spindel. I am going to get the PRG leveling kit no matter what, so with the PRG kit and the wheel offset will this tire fit?:confused:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
With your offset and that tire combo you will stick out about 2"

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

Reactions: BlackT!tan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My rim is 20x9. So with it sticking out that much will it cause it to rub on the fender liner when I turn? Thanks for the replies btw :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I have an 08 Quad cab XE and now looking to upgrade my tires. Looking at the 33x12.50x20. Ive searched the forms have done alot of reading and came to the conclusion that they will depending on the offset of the wheel. I know mine is +10 (Akuza Dominion). I am currently running 275/55/20 and have about 2" of clearence to the spindel. I am going to get the PRG leveling kit no matter what, so with the PRG kit and the wheel offset will this tire fit?:confused:
The rims will stick out only 1" more than stock because they will have about the same backspacing as a stock 8" width rim. You'll clear the spindle but might rub a little at the pinch weld when turning, but more likely just on the front mudguards and fender liners.
My rims also stick out about the same. They are only 8" wide but have a 4.5" backspacing, and with a 34"x12" A/T, I had to do the pinch weld mod when I fitted them with a leveling kit ... see the link in my sig.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts