Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 33x12.5x18 Toyo M/Ts for sale. Will put up pics as soon as I can. They have about 1200 baby miles on them. I'm asking 800 plus your stock years in good condition. Prefer locals. Or If you want I can trade them for some LE rims and tires and the 800 and whoever buys can take the tires and LE wheels I have. I'm also located in Houston Texas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
I'm trying to sell my 17" Moto Metals with stt's. If you still have these when mine sell, I'll be interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dewracingjr said:
I'm trying to sell my 17" Moto Metals with stt's. If you still have these when mine sell, I'll be interested.
Im sure Ill still have them. Not too many interests since everyone wants 35s...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Do you know if these would rub without a leveling kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dewracingjr said:
Do you know if these would rub without a leveling kit?
If you buy I'll throw in the PRG small spacer for free... Other than that I don't think they'll rub. Im not too sure on the rubbing though. I'll see if I can get pics up now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Titan R said:
I have a set of 33x12.5x18 Toyo M/Ts for sale. Will put up pics as soon as I can. They have about 1200 baby miles on them. I'm asking 800 plus your stock years in good condition. Prefer locals. Or If you want I can trade them for some LE rims and tires and the 800 and whoever buys can take the tires and LE wheels I have. I'm also located in Houston Texas.


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,447 Posts
Pm sent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
602 Posts
to bad we are not closer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
PM sent ... Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
No room left for PM. PM me with bottom dollar on tires only.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dewracingjr said:
No room left for PM. PM me with bottom dollar on tires only.
My rock bottom on the tires will have to be 800. Barely used and I'm taking a huge loss already.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top