Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Well I just looked on the Toyo site at the Open Country M/T and they only have 37's and 40's for the 22" wheel. Like the others though, their A/T is available in the 325 size.

Looks like you might be SOL.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
FFtitan said:
Are there any mud terrains in the 35'' or 325 size made for a 22" wheel? All I can seem to find are all-terrains (Kumho, Nitto, BFG)
As Sammy said ProComp is adding to their line up... here is the new Super Swamper TrXus MT / STS by interco... Someone on here has them on her 22's with only a 4 inch spindle lift... Here is a link.

http://www.intercotire.com/site35.php

And here is a picture of them mounted...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
wonder how loud they are on the road

·
Registered
360 Posts
rcantu said:
wonder how loud they are on the road
I wonder the same thing... I'm going to be doing a lift between now and christmas... and I'm torn as to what tires I'm going to use... I think I might give them a try... If I don't use these I will go with the Nitto Terra Grapplers.

·
Registered
360 Posts
FFtitan said:
Yeah the pro comp was the only one I saw but no release date as of yet.
Did you look at the super swampers?

·
Registered
360 Posts
kartman said:
There is a good reason for that.
I know there is a good reason for it, b/c most wouldn't consider putting an M/T on a 22in wheel, but that's why those of us who have 22's would want to.... just to be different... or as you say disco. =) Call it what you want. I think it looks sweet, but to each his own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts