Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this set of wheels and tires for sale. They have about 10k miles on them. Retail, this is about $1700 for the set. I am only asking $800, less then 1/2 of price of retail!

They do not have TPS's.

They are located in the Irvine Area. I will ship at buyers expense. I will take more detailed pictures of the wheels and tread wear tonight.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for everyone who has PM'd me asking what I did to make these tires fit without a monster lift....heres the thread where I did some minor mods to make them fit....also, there are several pictures in that thread of them on the truck...

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-suspension/42806-prg-2-5-lift-35-tires.html

I forgot to mention that included is a full set of chrome lugs, an extra center cap, and a unopened American Racing polishing kit.

Here is some current pictures, including the stuff mentioned above....
(sorry everything is dusty)

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Did you get some new kicks?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Just curious, why'd you trade for a Silverado?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dragonhead08 said:
Just curious, why'd you trade for a Silverado?
several reasons including the warrenty had expired (exceeded 50k miles) the truck had stuff wrong with it left and right that i kept having to fix out of pocket....also i was in a VERY bad loan....(9.5%APR)

it just didnt make sense to keep it anymore.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I can't believe you went and bought a Chevy Brad. No more Fresca's for you on Tuesday's.
Lynch told me about what you had done, you'll regret it

If you had only told me before I bought my rims and tires I would have taken these off your hands cause thats 1 hell of a good deal.

Brian

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A.I.I.Raciing said:
I can't believe you went and bought a Chevy Brad. No more Fresca's for you on Tuesday's.
Lynch told me about what you had done, you'll regret it

If you had only told me before I bought my rims and tires I would have taken these off your hands cause thats 1 hell of a good deal.

Brian
I never even thought about it till now brian! I've had these damn things sitting in the corner of my garage for 6 months...

lynch is a girl who can get the cat into her own bathtub.

I was at frescas this last tuesday...where were you? lynch lagged and got there at closing time....kate and i were long gone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts