Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen 12 different answers to this question. Does anyone know if you can fit a 295-70/18 (just about a 35") with stock wheels on a 2.5in mini lift and 5100's on a 2wd? Some say not a chance others have said totally fine, and more have said its OK with minor trimming of the inner wheel well. Btw tires will be the nitto TG. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
620 Posts
I can't give you a for sure answer but I'm pretty sure you should be fine with that size, maybe a little trimming but guys run 325's on mini lifts on here so I dont see why it wouldnt work. However, Im pretty sure you won't be able to run the 2.5" spacer with the 5100's unless if you have new UCA's. The 5100's add 1/2" of lift set at 0 and its pretty accepted that 2.5" of lift is the most you can give before you get coil bucket contact. someone correct me if I'm wrong

·
Registered
15 Posts
just my 2 cents....i have a 06 2wd and i couldnt put a 2 inch spacer with my 5100's.....i sold the spacer and put 08 4x4 coils at the lowest setting.....im guna have to get a 1' block for the rear to even out now........i like the look.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Since youre using your stock wheels you should be fine. I almost did the exact same set up (minus the 5100s) but decided on getting new rims and went with 275/70/18's because they fit a hell of a lot easier and dont look stuffed in the wheel well. And I'm almost positive you'll need to do some trimming.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Since youre using your stock wheels you should be fine. I almost did the exact same set up (minus the 5100s) but decided on getting new rims and went with 275/70/18's because they fit a hell of a lot easier and dont look stuffed in the wheel well. And I'm almost positive you'll need to do some trimming.
Can you put a pic of your truck cus I been trying to decide on that same thing (mini lift with 275/70-18 bfgs) to stay conservative. I just want see what it looks like. Although I'm seriously considering a 6 inch lift and 35s.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have some pics in my profile of 295/70/18s on stock wheels. I had a 2" front and 1" rear on a Pro 4X. The rear was about 1" higher than the front. I also had coil bucket contact over bumps. Also, the tires looked a little too big for that lift. I think 33 x 12s (or something close) would have looked better.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Can you put a pic of your truck cus I been trying to decide on that same thing (mini lift with 275/70-18 bfgs) to stay conservative. I just want see what it looks like. Although I'm seriously considering a 6 inch lift and 35s.
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-pictures-media-post/118185-best-money-ive-ever-spent.html

Theres a link to a thread I posted with some pics. I bedlined the chrome bumpers, grille, and mirrors. I have another thread on here with all those pics too but anyways...this is the thread.
And a 6in lift with some 35's would be pretty sick! You could do a 2 or 2.5 inch spacer and some spindles for about 6.5 inches of lift and like a 4 inch block in the rear and throw some 35's on. That is my ultimate goal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts