Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in my last truck with full bolt ons rolling the 18 rims on 35 tires with 4.10 gears the truck felt good, it moved easily. Now in my new 2015 i also have full bolt ons but have the stock 3.36 big tow gears and the same rims/tires and the truck feels sluggish. I mean its no slouch it moves but doesnt feel like my old truck.
Also im thinking of lifting my truck more and going 20s and 37 inch tires.
Now what im trying to ask is if if i swap to the 4.10 with a detroit truetrac and put the 37 on later will this put my truck back to the way it feels now on 35's with the stock 3.36 gears?? Like i said i just feel like right now its lacking a bit, maybe because i got used to the 4.10 gears and if the 37 will make it feel like it feels now then i might not get them after all.
so basiclly 35" and 3.36 vs 37" and 4.10

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump
Anyone? Keep the 35's and 4.10 gears and a good amount of torque or switch to 37's? will alot of torque be lost???

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Who is tuning you?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who is tuning you?
uprev? joe from cajun tuning, btw hes been alot of help in getting this truck setup and tuned i have to send him some datalogs today for a retune. So has jeff from cajun b pipes in answering my questions from the swap from my 07 to this 15

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Randy baker is the tuning wizard

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I have 4.10's and 35's and it feels like a tad too much, i lost a lot of freeway mileage. Planning on going back to 3.36s for now, until i wear out my (basically) new 35's, ill step up to 37's and put my 4.11's back in. But some people will argue and say the 4.10's and 35's are perfect. It just feels like a little much for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts