Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and i were coming back from Lowes on the interstate and we were cruising at 70 when this 350Z pulls up next to me and downshifts. My son says "Dad i think this little guy wants to race". :rolleyes: Then i hear his "fart can" and he pulls up a bit then backs off. I look over and nod and it's on. He jumps me trying to get a headstart but i pulled him in and passed him before he could even get a 1/2 car on me. I went to 120 and he was 15 cars back. He never came back. He stayed behind me for the next 12 miles then i got off. Bubye

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
This is strange, because I had some assclown in a 350Z Spyder try and race me, I didn't push very hard cause the wife was with me, but i stayed right with him and then started pulling away!!

I thought they were alot faster than a Titan!!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Oh Yeah, Good Kill!!!!:rofl:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bbomar said:
This is strange, because I had some assclown in a 350Z Spyder try and race me, I didn't push very hard cause the wife was with me, but i stayed right with him and then started pulling away!!

I think it looks a lot faster than it is. It's a womans car i think. You gotta love the look on their faces when a 4 door pickup hands them their asses....lol

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Yeah, pretty much like the mini cooper.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arachnid said:
Yeah, pretty much like the mini cooper.
Agreed :cheers:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I know the older models aren't that fast. Supposedly the new models can run a 13.4-13.5 if it has a good driver.

Nice kill man!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Warp09 said:
I know the older models aren't that fast. Supposedly the new models can run a 13.4-13.5 if it has a good driver.

Nice kill man!
+ drag slicks maybe.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My neighbor just bought a 2007-2008 Harley Davidson but it's a diesel? Didn't know they made HD's in diesels?

·
Registered
202 Posts
bbomar said:

there are no spyder trim on 350z, you probably raced a eclipse spyder.

·
Registered
98 Posts
They do make a 350z roadster.

I had a 04 350z 6-speed (2 cars ago). They are not super fast cars, but they do handle well and are quick. A very fun car to drive!

·
Registered
98 Posts
BTW: The aftermarket support for the 350z is unreal. I know a guy with a 411rwhp S/C 350z.

Here is a pic of the one I had...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EVO8 said:
My neighbor just bought a 2007-2008 Harley Davidson but it's a diesel? Didn't know they made HD's in diesels?
Yep...for 4 years now. Awesome trucks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
so basically a TItan could beat a 350Z ? Cuz i know someone with a convertable like 2004 350z , She said she runs like 14.20 in the 1/4 mile but that was her first time racing and i dont think shes that bright lol

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ldizzle_sks said:
so basically a TItan could beat a 350Z ? Cuz i know someone with a convertable like 2004 350z , She said she runs like 14.20 in the 1/4 mile but that was her first time racing and i dont think shes that bright lol
Just stay out of the twisties...the Z will eat you and spit you out.

·
Registered
296 Posts
really that bad? i know the convert ones weigh a little bit more than the regulars

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
so. cal. vet said:
there are no spyder trim on 350z, you probably raced a eclipse spyder.
Ok, 350Z Roadster!!!

Sorry!!

Spyder, Roadster = Convertible

·
Registered
98 Posts
ldizzle_sks said:

I ran my 350z bone stock and got a 9.01 1/8 mile (w/ a crappy 1.9 60").

1 - 20 of 62 Posts