Nissan Titan Forum banner

35s or 37s??

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  NorCal 4x4 
#1 ·
ok im stuck between the two. on one hand you have huge 37s that are so cool and look awsome but the down side is id need a body lift to clear them, gas would go down the drain and all the stress on the truck getn those things going... and on the other hand 35s which also look cool...but they arnt 37s.. what do you guys think??? (its for a 2x4 its it helps):confused:

#3 ·
duke01 said:
ok im stuck between the two. on one hand you have huge 37s that are so cool and look awsome but the down side is id need a body lift to clear them, gas would go down the drain and all the stress on the truck getn those things going... and on the other hand 35s which also look cool...but they arnt 37s.. what do you guys think??? (its for a 2x4 its it helps):confused:
Go for 40's and get a grinder :)

IMO - Anything above 22's is toooo much, but knock yourself out with the 37's :3eyes:

#4 ·
no, i want to figure out what size tires first cuz if im getn 37s i would need a body lift. and if im going with 35s i wouldnt need it... i hate to say it but 35s are more practical...but 37s look so good.. greg from prg did a 2x4 red titan with 37s and it looks so awsome and is what im kinda lookn at..

#5 · (Edited)
OK, I'll say it "POSEUR" not being a wise arse but stating a fact. You obviously don't have a reason for 37's or you would know it. The 35's are probably way overkill for what you need but will look good... if you are not stock.

I'm not starting a pissin contest but stating my opinion as you asked. Go with the 35's if they fit and forget 37's.

I can not even think of a reason for 37's on a 4x2 anything. The looks "Poseur" attitude maybe but loss of power and etc. baffle me ;) can 37's even stuff into the well if need be?

#7 ·
either way you go, you have to like it, it's your ride... both take lots of extra umph to get turning... I just downsized from 35's to 33's and like the new added power and gas mileage, so I think I'll be running 33's from now on... BUT if you can pay, might as well play... post them pics after your done so we can help you admire it too...

#8 ·
Since there aren't aftermarket gears out, 37s are not a good idea, especially if you don't have at least the lower gearing of the Big Tow or Off Road Pkg.

Try 35s, and if you still want bigger tires and less power after that, you can always sell the 35s.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.