Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08' Titan with the CST spindle lift and 2" strut spacer. I just installed 35x12.5x18 Pro Comp extreme AT on the stock rims and have absouloutly no rubbing. I have about half an inch between the spindle and the tire. I also dont have any issues with the tires rubbing any part of the wheel well, no PWM needed. Ill post some pics soon!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You ought to make plans to join the crew in HB for the meet on Jan 23rd. Come up crack a few brews and bullshiet. :hi:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll have the same setup next weekend :) parts should be here Monday and doing the install myself on Saturday. Did you the the install yourself?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill see what im up to in January for the meet. What all goes on?

I did do the install my self it was not too bad at all I put a post on the install under the how to area check it out hopefully it will help you. If you get stuck just PM me. It was very rewarding to do the install my self, gave me a sense of pride in it.

Ill post pics tomarrow. I just got back from a vacation to las vegas and actually won!

Reactions: socalg8gt

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ill see what im up to in January for the meet. What all goes on?

I did do the install my self it was not too bad at all I put a post on the install under the how to area check it out hopefully it will help you. If you get stuck just PM me. It was very rewarding to do the install my self, gave me a sense of pride in it.

Ill post pics tomarrow. I just got back from a vacation to las vegas and actually won!
Great thanks. I'm doing my install Saturday or Sunday depending on weather in anaheim.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New Pics!! 35x12.5x18 on stock rims and CST spindle lift

Heres finally the pics of my truck with the lift and tires.

Pro Comp XAT's 35x12.5x18

Pro Comp MX6 adjustable shocks

Small space between spindle and tires

·
Registered
557 Posts
looks good. Thats the downside to having the cst spindles... really limits the tires that can be used.

·
Registered
777 Posts
looks good. Thats the downside to having the cst spindles... really limits the tires that can be used.
Why? I ran 325/60/18 on stock wheels with the spindles and I am running 325/65/18's now on XD's. You can run about any tire you could ever want with those spindles.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks great! Nice job!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you have any vibration in the back when accelerating hard? Do you have the carrier bearing drop bracket installed?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts